Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, sorry to hear. So the statue is leaning towards it's back left leg, tilting left on its left? Is that with the both poles under the foot firmly planted inside the base? The legs joining to the hip, can these be adjusted to straighten it abit?

Dang, sorry to hear. So the statue is leaning towards it's back left leg, tilting left on its left? Is that with the both poles under the foot firmly planted inside the base? The legs joining to the hip, can these be adjusted to straighten it abit?

If viewed from the front, it looks like he's supporting all his weight on his left leg instead of right. It makes it look like it's starting fall over.

It sounds like you may have received a faulty one from how you've described it (which differs from the pics and 360 degree preview video). It will probably be problematic for this statue to lean left in the long run as (correct me if I'm wrong) it seems the right front foot has a much larger hole for insertion of the pole to absorb more weight (not the left back foot as this hole is much smaller), so designed in that way to support the endo weight bearing on its right. Take pics and get in touch with Prime 1, they should be able to rectify this. I recall a video on YouTube that a collector received a leaning 1:2 superman, and got a replacement when he notified Prime 1, so these faults do occur which is super frustrating! Hope it all goes well, it sounds like an incredible piece to have and will be worth it over the long run.

122141508_683106192635898_8566440811446671935_n.jpg
122528072_2532097730369031_2641286798327946600_n.jpg
122122699_385966175786186_1875458863748070148_n.jpg
122393077_344167650212772_5833203987652694258_n.jpg

That definitely doesn't look right from the front, get in touch with P1. Detail looks incredible. Fingers crossed they resolve it asap as you've waited for a very long time and deserve a picture perfect statue

Yeah it looks like something is not right. We already seen 2 videos and now that you mention it the one in the second video is leaning forward a lot more than the prototype. Or at least it looks like it. Also I just checked the photos from a few pages back (page 57). They look similar to yours. Maybe cause the angle of the photos but to me it looks very similar. This is a little worrying. If mine is like that it is going back. Honestly I cannot decide because of the angle of the videos and photos. What do you think?

Anyway after observation yours is also leaning towards its left leg...and the ones in the video do not.

First video:

Second video:

Prototype which is not leaning forward:

Last edited:
Yeah if they can't even get the pose right from their prototype and movie, then I just don't see this being worth having. As that was always the biggest selling point for me.

Damn, How many changes would they have had to make to get it positioned like that and why would they do it? I'm sure if this is universal and not an isolated case, only real Terminator fans will be pissed at this. Makes me want to cancel mine. Never even ordered the police assault Terminator because the likeness was so bad. I want things to be dead on accurate at this price range, but too many people don't care, or at least they don't know any better.

The first video endo looks fine and is the same endo on page 57 (as both are shown on Tang brothers facebook page). If you scroll further on their page to recent photos, they've taken more pics and there doesn't appear to be any posing issues with theirs from reviewing the available photos and the video.

Second video I can see what you mean and it does appear to look like it's leaning forward but difficult to tell, seems like there's some kind of wide zoom during the recording which is disorienting. It's definitely not leaning left like Silent Surfers one. If you go to their Facebook page, the pics seem to look fine, which adds to the confusion.

Well yes Dundee you are right. I am looking forward photos and videos from other collectors. Hope it is an isolated case.

I can't even put my finger on what is causing it to lean like it is. The pelvis to the shoulders is cast as one giant piece, so I don't see the problem there. The chest vs pelvis tilt is there.

It's most likely something in the way the feet sit in the holes. I've tried disassembling and reassembling it, and just plugging the feet in the base without the body. I can't even get the right leg to stand straighter.

One thing I noted right away when I first set it up is that the right heel doesn't quite touch the base, and the big and second toes of each foot are pressed hard against the base while the other toes almost float.

The first thing I'd like to try is a different base, to see if it's not the way the holes for the feet are aligned. I messaged Prime and suggested a new base (and maybe legs).

Oh great. Another leaning Endo for my collection. At least I got the last one sorted after hiring a proper machinist.
7cba015ea1f3bf91dbed01910fd5c7cb.jpg

I hope SilentSurfer at the end everything will turn out fine to you. I found the photos from Tang Brother. You can see them here:

https://www.facebook.com/TangKokWeng82/posts/1692051324284914

It is definitely lean more than the prototype but it is not like yours. It still looks good IMO. You can judge it better than me.

Just one pic shows the full figure, and it's hard to tell by the angle, but it might be off like mine. It's definitely not like the proto.

Just one pic shows the full figure, and it's hard to tell by the angle, but it might be off like mine. It's definitely not like the proto.

Well those two's left shoulders are higher than the right while yours appears to be lower or in line with the other. So it looks like you have a faulty one which is leaning left sadly.

Let us know please what Prime 1 has to say in the matter.

Back