Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Your tune may change after the movie Lol also Leo looks pretty good. I'd love to see real metal katanas too. That'd be amazing. At that point, I'd pay $800 no problem if the statue was like That!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

The proto of this turtle looks exactly like movie version. Whereas Thor, Captain America they don't resemble the actors from the film, and that is the prototype. You can imagine the in hand will be a lower quality. I rather spend more on this Prime1 Turtles f it ends up looking as accurate as their. Transformer line, than dropping 400$ on SS maguettes line where my wife looks at Thor and say, who is that guy? :lol

It all depends. I think the only reason HT and Prime1 don't sell directly in US markets is because they don't have the distribution network :dunno
I'm sure if they could they would bypass SS, just like how. PCS is now. They'd don't sell via SS anymore, more profit margin for them and they can keep their statues price lower for collectors.
Lmfao I had a conversation with a friend about that last week. He doesn't really know much about our world so I was explaining to him what SSC is, Hot Toys and Prime 1. Then I explained to him how SS also carried their stuff cause of just that. Its smarter for them to continue to do business with SS and it helps us out too

The proto of this turtle looks exactly like movie version. Whereas Thor, Captain America they don't resemble the actors from the film, and that is the prototype. You can imagine the in hand will be a lower quality. I rather spend more on this Prime1 Turtles f it ends up looking as accurate as their. Transformer line, than dropping 400$ on SS maguettes line where my wife looks at Thor and say, who is that guy? :lol

Yeah I'm not a fan of the human characters for movie PFs (superheroes). However I would've gotten Reeve if he turned out good enough for me to get it, but that's a tale I'd rather not continue.
With the Turtles, they're still the Turtles regardless of incarnation. Im totally on that same vibe. I'll pay more of the money for amazing quality than pay less and get mediocre (not that the comiquettes are mediocre, I think they're ****ing amazing) because most Turtle stuff is mediocre or below. I think we deserve high quality Turtles

Lmfao I had a conversation with a friend about that last week. He doesn't really know much about our world so I was explaining to him what SSC is, Hot Toys and Prime 1. Then I explained to him how SS also carried their stuff cause of just that. Its smarter for them to continue to do business with SS and it helps us out too

Yeah I'm not a fan of the human characters for movie PFs (superheroes). However I would've gotten Reeve if he turned out good enough for me to get it, but that's a tale I'd rather not continue.
With the Turtles, they're still the Turtles regardless of incarnation. Im totally on that same vibe. I'll pay more of the money for amazing quality than pay less and get mediocre (not that the comiquettes are mediocre, I think they're ****ing amazing) because most Turtle stuff is mediocre or below. I think we deserve high quality Turtles

we def do deserve high quality turtles…no one can argue that point

u5yzamyb.jpg
uve8u4up.jpg
2unepy5e.jpg
hy6abupy.jpg

$*%& me I gotta stop coming here, from like yesterday :lol This is gonna send me crazy :panic:
They look good huh? And it looks like fabric bandanas too right? Well, a mix of sculpted and fabric i think

Are those pictures of the prime 1 statues?

Yeah same. I'm assuming those are the P1 statues

They look good huh? And it looks like fabric bandanas too right? Well, a mix of sculpted and fabric i think

Not sure if that's fabric and I'm not overly keen on Leo expression (at the moment) but I'm diggin Mikeys smirk!

Not sure if that's fabric and I'm not overly keen on Leo expression (at the moment) but I'm diggin Mikeys smirk!
Yeah i thought the same too. So happy with how Mikey looks. Bro if that isn't fabric for the parts that are hanging then we're in realntroubke price wise because that's Crazy detail. Like what the **** lol

Yeah i thought the same too. So happy with how Mikey looks. Bro if that isn't fabric for the parts that are hanging then we're in realntroubke price wise because that's Crazy detail. Like what the **** lol

It's sculpted. No fabric. If you zoom in you can tell. That's my preference so yeah... Put em up for order already

Well. I should just cross these off my want list now. My tear soaked want list.

Well. I should just cross these off my want list now. My tear soaked want list.

I just used mine as toilet paper because that is what Prime 1 is going to do to my dreams :dump

Lmao. This is going to cost a lot then especially if you guys are right. The sculpted fabric looks so real

Lmao. This is going to cost a lot then especially if you guys are right. The sculpted fabric looks so real

Sorry bro I didn't catch your last post I was busy trying to unblock my toilet full of dreams, it's backing up! :horror

Sick yea for(what?$1500 if that's the price) am sure gonna be sick, and it will be an easy pass. I love this hobby but they don't worth that much GET REAL prime 1 studios

Yeah same. I'm assuming those are the P1 statues

Definitely. I really don't think SS is gonna take this project. They have a lot to lose, and must match the quality of Prime1. Good luck competing with Prime1 Turtles :monkey3

Definitely. I really don't think SS is gonna take this project. They have a lot to lose, and must match the quality of Prime1. Good luck competing with Prime1 Turtles :monkey3

They don't have to match the quality exactly, although it's be nice. But what would be nice is a quality product in a normal persons price range.

Back