Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The nose and lip look scary on the new ones. But after seeing them in action, I'm sure we will grow to love them
Not really that bothered by it anymore. Yeah that's what I'm hoping for too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

This is gonna be a Prime dissapointment for cheap fans like myself :lol All I see are $$$$ signs looking at that epic statue

This is gonna be a Prime dissapointment for cheap fans like myself :lol All I see are $$$$ signs looking at that epic statue
I hope i can get at least one. Maybe like the BEST Ex or just Raph or Leo or all 4 :s wtf is wrong with me. Or should I say, wtf is Right with me! lol

I hope i can get at least one. Maybe like the BEST Ex or just Raph or Leo or all 4 :s wtf is wrong with me. Or should I say, wtf is Right with me! lol

I worry that Raph is the least detailed (and this is not a critisism) of the four. I just wonder what the cost is for the rest when you consider all the crap Donnie is wearing even Mikey's bling, shoes etc, Leo armor and padding.

I just think there is a possiblity they could be priced differently

There is nothing wrong with you bro but once you buy Raph, I'm telling you

You're in for the four! :lecture

I've been there with the comi's. When they previewed Leo I was extremely dissapointed I thought the pose was boring and nothing classic (it didn't represent his superior skills so speak in comparision with the others poses) Anyway that's a whole other story. But once you walk through that door you ain't comin out without the set man :lol

The mouths dont bother me that much anymore. I remember when I was little I thought they were human teenagers that had been turned into turtles :lol

Definitely, this is either you buy 0 or you buy all 4 turtles.

^ I agree. I want to buy all four but prime1 stuff is so expensive. Maybe I'll just buy hot toys versions of these if they'll ever make them.

I worry that Raph is the least detailed (and this is not a critisism) of the four. I just wonder what the cost is for the rest when you consider all the crap Donnie is wearing even Mikey's bling, shoes etc, Leo armor and padding.

I just think there is a possiblity they could be priced differently

There is nothing wrong with you bro but once you buy Raph, I'm telling you

You're in for the four! :lecture

I've been there with the comi's. When they previewed Leo I was extremely dissapointed I thought the pose was boring and nothing classic (it didn't represent his superior skills so speak in comparision with the others poses) Anyway that's a whole other story. But once you walk through that door you ain't comin out without the set man :lol

Yeah they probably will be. Look at the price difference in their Transformers like alone, ranges from $1700-2200. Lol that's what I meant by what's wrong with me, I'm just setting myself up to get all 4 Lol man if I had just bought the damn coms when I had the chance i wouldn't be in this mess. And to think I thought at the time that $800 for all 4 would be mad expensive, now 1 will go for that :s unless we get lucky

Alex answered my question about SSC carrying the Turtles, and her answer was pretty much an I don't know

I wouldn't get all 4. Only my boy, Raph.

I wouldn't get all 4. Only my boy, Raph.
Your tune may change after the movie Lol also Leo looks pretty good. I'd love to see real metal katanas too. That'd be amazing. At that point, I'd pay $800 no problem if the statue was like That!

Your tune may change after the movie Lol also Leo looks pretty good. I'd love to see real metal katanas too. That'd be amazing. At that point, I'd pay $800 no problem if the statue was like That!

I won't spend that much on a statue. If thats the case, I need to pray that aftermarket prices bomb, or atleast don't raise too high.

It's not the fact that I don't want all of them. I think the new designs are awesome, every single one. I wish I could get them all. But at $800 plus a piece, I won't be getting even one...

I won't spend that much on a statue. If thats the case, I need to pray that aftermarket prices bomb, or atleast don't raise too high.

It's not the fact that I don't want all of them. I think the new designs are awesome, every single one. I wish I could get them all. But at $800 plus a piece, I won't be getting even one...
I feel ya. You evil man, I hope they Don't drop in aftermarket value lol

No way I'll pay $800, not for these designs.

No way I'll pay $800, not for these designs.
Ppl pay more for lesser statues. To me the Turtles are probably closer to my heart than any other characters. Again, the weapons would have to be metal and the bandanas have to fabric and so on. I won't just throw money away. However if I can get amazing statues that have amazing attention to detail and I love them enough. I will buy them not one, Them :) like Ondi says, you get one you get em all

No prices or ordering info yet eh? Hopefully we hear something soon
Yeah nothing. I think it's cause they're still working on those bases

Yeah nothing. I think it's cause they're still working on those bases

as much as I wanna see it all and get to PO il be happy deep down if they take their time…money is tight and I just got a 1k custom…xm around the corner..i can use a breather..

Alex answered my question about SSC carrying the Turtles, and her answer was pretty much an I don't know

It all depends. I think the only reason HT and Prime1 don't sell directly in US markets is because they don't have the distribution network :dunno
I'm sure if they could they would bypass SS, just like how. PCS is now. They'd don't sell via SS anymore, more profit margin for them and they can keep their statues price lower for collectors.

Back