Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I COULD win the lottery so I can afford to buy these :lol

The theaters here have been selling these 3D glasses. Bought Mikey and Raph when I went to see GotG and bought the last two today when I went to see DotPotA again today. The bandanas are the best part. You can actually tie them lol

6yquvyzu.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

The theaters here have been selling these 3D glasses. Bought Mikey and Raph when I went to see GotG and bought the last two today when I went to see DotPotA again today. The bandanas are the best part. You can actually tie them lol

6yquvyzu.jpg

Holy crap! DotPotA threw me for a whirl, but I figured it out! Haha

Holy crap! DotPotA threw me for a whirl, but I figured it out! Haha
Lol yeah can't wait to see the movie. Even though as Ondi said, lots of mixed reviews. Mostly about Fox, plot holes and that the script could've been better. Other than Fox it sounds like the Dark Knight Rises but that's me Lol. The Turtles look good, comedy is sound and Mikey delivers. Action is good and it will be a fun movie. That's what I got from the spoiler free reviews. Need my Turtles fix lol

6yquvyzu.jpg

The only pair I would consider wearing is the blue: the rest would be too distracting in my peripherals. I once wore an orange pair (because that was all they had) and it annoyed the hell out of me through the whole movie. They all look cool though.

The statue looks great, but why in the hell does Raph have a pair of broken sunglasses on his head? These damned designs...

Bandana tails are fabric but it looks a little off with the rag hanging down his back plus three tails. WTH!! These damned designs... :lol

The guesses have ranged from 400 (yeah right) lol to 1400. 900 would be a decent guestimate. Who knows. We don't even have a bread crumb at this point

If Ralph is 500 I'll buy you one buddy. Hah. I'm hoping for the best. Just like you guys but I don't think these are coming in less than a grand

AHEM!!! cough..... cough........ keep me in mind please :pray:

:wink1:

Seriously thats one of the best sculptures of a Design I dislike I have ever seen. It's so good it almost makes me like the new Turtle designs. Unfortunately, like most of you, I'm dreading seeing the Price from Prime 1

Back