Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I hated them at first cause of the weird nostril faces. They're growing on me though.
I personally would've loved something that blended the old and the new like this
u6egy8es.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I hated them at first cause of the weird nostril faces. They're growing on me though.
I personally would've loved something that blended the old and the new like this

that does look great…but considering they were rumored to be aliens first, il settle for what we got uk? and tbh prime 1 is a great looking company to make these...

Mikey is my fav but out of the new designs he freaks me out the most :horror He just doen't look loveable like he always has but I hope after seeing the movie my stance changes

Mikey is my fav but out of the new designs he freaks me out the most :horror He just doen't look loveable like he always has but I hope after seeing the movie my stance changes
Yeah I'm in the same boat man. I'm hoping I fall in love with his character again. He's always been the heart of the team.

Posted this in the TMNT thread thinking it was this thread

ahyta5aj.jpg

But there looking really nice. I just fear the price

As do we all Bull, as do we all. I feel like crying when I think of the possibilities

Prime 1 pieces make sideshow look like neca. I just wish they would start making stuff from decent movies.

Lol that's a ways to put it. Damn you Irvy, this just makes me want the figures even more

u6egy8es.jpg

Wow.. Pic one looks a million times better! Lol

Looking at that pic again, it is not even the nose, it the upper lip area / just under the nose.
Way too human-like. But the mask on definitely help. :wink1:

Too bad they didn't do it like the first though. Whatever its mostly Mikey, but because he's my fave it also makes me a little sad

Guys, I really want this, but I cant afford more than 4-5 hundred... and does anyone carry/sell prime 1 in the states?

Guys, I really want this, but I cant afford more than 4-5 hundred... and does anyone carry/sell prime 1 in the states?
SSC does. I don't see you getting it for cheaper than them unless its a reg version. Honestly Savage i don't see this being less than $500. I'm hoping it Will be but I Think I'm prepared to pay up to say $6-700 a piece Lol :s

SSC does. I don't see you getting it for cheaper than them unless its a reg version. Honestly Savage i don't see this being less than $500. I'm hoping it Will be but I Think I'm prepared to pay up to say $6-700 a piece Lol :s

crying-waterfalls.gif

Yes, seeing the price on Transformer line. Doubt this will be cheap. From foto it looks spot on and huge.

Prime 1 pieces make sideshow look like neca. I just wish they would start making stuff from decent movies.

So so true . Seem like all Michael Bay movie will probably be made by Prime1. SS, doubt they gonna even want to try to match this :lol

u6egy8es.jpg

The nose and lip look scary on the new ones. But after seeing them in action, I'm sure we will grow to love them

Back