Statue Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway: The Dark Knight: 1/3 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BSC sharing some thoughts:

I agree with you about first pics but I have seen enough photos to know this is complete crap!!! Glad I passed on it. I knew they would screw it up. JND looks exactly like the Prototype joke piece. Thats why I trust JND and QS. Not Prime 1. THis is very terrible.

Looks much better here. I think he's just using a galaxy phone which has Smoothing turned on by default for faces.
View attachment 550068
This looks better? This looks terrible. I have seen a lot of pics, these aren't a few pics that suck. Its a lot of pics that suck. So glad I passed. Got JND and QS artist edition. Thank God. Because this looks as bad as side shows attempt.

The clothing kind of reminds me of the old Enterbay.

Though JND certainly isn't that great either with its completely inaccurate parts (blazer color and material, shoe color, giant lapel stitching on purple coat).
First, you're on a prime one site talking about JND Joker. Really, tell that to all the JND owners who own it. It's absolutely an amazing statue. 9/10. This isn't even worthy of a side show statue LOL. JND is such an incredible statue. Idk what else to say. But enjoy this crap! I can't wait to get QS artist edition to go with my JND joker. Then I am set. I think people deflect because this statue is terrible so they have to say something about JND, which has a few inaccuracies with the hair but that's it. So, Idk what you talking about with the coat shoe color, and stitching, But I find it funny that you're on a prime one site talking about JND. I bet my jnd statue will increase in value daily!!! Good luck with this. But leave JND out of this. These two companies do not belong in the same sentence.

First, you're on a prime one site talking about JND Joker. Really, tell that to all the JND owners who own it. It's absolutely an amazing statue. 9/10. This isn't even worthy of a side show statue LOL. JND is such an incredible statue. Idk what else to say. But enjoy this crap! I can't wait to get QS artist edition to go with my JND joker. Then I am set. I think people deflect because this statue is terrible so they have to say something about JND, which has a few inaccuracies with the hair but that's it. So, Idk what you talking about with the coat shoe color, and stitching, But I find it funny that you're on a prime one site talking about JND. I bet my jnd statue will increase in value daily!!! Good luck with this. But leave JND out of this. These two companies do not belong in the same sentence.

What the hell are you on about.

I said the Prime 1 looks like the old Enterbay, that isn't a complement. The Enterbay is ****ing OLD, and the clothing is dated.

And the the JND's blazer is objectively inaccurate. So are the shoe colors/finish and size of the lapel stitching.

I'm not getting either statue so I have no bias in this. No where did I praise Prime 1, just saying both 1/3 options have their flaws.

heath ledger Joker dark knight costume.jpg

joker921201211.jpg

Last edited:
what the hell am on on about? What does that mean? JND looks perfect! You don't own it so your opinion is subjective. So we will leave it at that. My whole point was that, I don't understand why you go on a P1 post and talk about enterbay then JND. Why don't you stay on topic! JND has the best costume out of any statue. No company will every 100 percent get everything right. So, good luck finding one that will. All I know is JND looks amazing and I am sure QS will do the same. Its all subjective I see an almost perfect statue with some minor things. No point talking about JND cuz this isn't the post for it.

what the hell am on on about? What does that mean? JND looks perfect! You don't own it so your opinion is subjective. So we will leave it at that. My whole point was that, I don't understand why you go on a P1 post and talk about enterbay then JND. Why don't you stay on topic! JND has the best costume out of any statue. No company will every 100 percent get everything right. So, good luck finding one that will. All I know is JND looks amazing and I am sure QS will do the same. Its all subjective I see an almost perfect statue with some minor things. No point talking about JND cuz this isn't the post for it.
Dude relax. Since when are we not allowed to compare statues from different companies on here? We've been doing it since the beginning.

saw a youtube comment that Prime 1 said they haven't shipped yet and these pics might be of fakes

Would anyone even make a fake when it's not even sold out? Find that hard to believe

If anyone says anything remotely critical about JND, people take it SO personally, like we're attacking them as an individual. Is very sad

I think literally one person takes it personally hahah.

If anything of all the people that actually own JND on here are equally as critical as they are commending towards them.

saw a youtube comment that Prime 1 said they haven't shipped yet and these pics might be of fakes

Would anyone even make a fake when it's not even sold out? Find that hard to believe
Sometimes defected products/molds, test runs, samples and ones that do not pass QC get thrown away. They are sometimes stolen, and get to see the light of day. That might be the case here and the only way I can imagine there being a fake. Note, we have not seen images of the art box.

Either way, there are new pictures uploaded and while they do seem better.... the paint app is different and it's still bad compared to the promotional images advertised.

I'm 100% for this being delayed another 4-6 months is it meant that the end product matches what has been marketed.

Looks like I got my refund for the statue, shipping and extra head sculpt, including the NRD from Prime 1.

I was so excited for this, but at just over $2500 Canadian (not including taxes and duties) I can’t gamble on something like this.

I would hate to get it, be disappointed, then be stuck with it as I’m assuming returning this thing would not be fun, and I couldn’t sell it as no one would really want it.

Looks like I got my refund for the statue, shipping and extra head sculpt, including the NRD from Prime 1.

I was so excited for this, but at just over $2500 Canadian (not including taxes and duties) I can’t gamble on something like this.

I would hate to get it, be disappointed, then be stuck with it as I’m assuming returning this thing would not be fun, and I couldn’t sell it as no one would really want it.
I ordered both from Sideshow so I don't know if I'll be able to get my NRD back.

Even if not, I'd rather lose that than be stuck with it, like you said.

Back