Statue Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway: The Dark Knight: 1/3 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, I just think most people who ordered it would be happy with it in hand. It's either a love it or hate it piece, much like most ledger pieces I guess

He's probably the most nit-picked character. Not to mention his different looks in each scene are each loved differently, so as soon as one piece flat out imitates one scene then automatically a piece which reflects someone elses preferred scene takes over. To be honest there's so many reasons for someone to like one over the other.

Most of these are very high quality anyway, so good competition and everyone is being catered for in one way or another.

He's probably the most nit-picked character. Not to mention his different looks in each scene are each loved differently, so as soon as one piece flat out imitates one scene then automatically a piece which reflects someone elses preferred scene takes over. To be honest there's so many reasons for someone to like one over the other.

Most of these are very high quality anyway, so good competition and everyone is being catered for in one way or another.
Which reminds me, I'm going to order the Queen 1/4 scale before it sells out

Hi guys, does anyone know the measurement of the bonus bank robber mask? I missed out on the bonus edition, so I think I will 3D print the mask myself. Thank you!

FB_IMG_1645372945057.jpg
FB_IMG_1645372947364.jpg

I think the pics look good as well. Lighting makes a huge difference. Top pic is in more natural lighting so I think it looks very good. The second pic looks like it was taken with very bright lighting/flash so the face paint looks a bit more washed out IMO.

I know I'm too lazy to check myself but will the bust head have movable eyes also? I think it's a very cool addition

Yeesh, I still think it looks like an airbrush model on the side of a town-to-town carnival carousel.

Hair and tailoring is nice, though. But those eyes... Why is it with gloss paint?

Yeah the sculpt is not very good in my opinion. I think the bust would look great though. The more muted expression looks a lot more accurate to Heath. If the paint apps are close to the prototype this statue will look great with the bust.

Yeah the sculpt is not very good in my opinion. I think the bust would look great though. The more muted expression looks a lot more accurate to Heath. If the paint apps are close to the prototype this statue will look great with the bust.
It's Prime 1...the paint will be nothing like the prototype unfortunately. I have that bust on PO but if the paint comes out like this I will be cancelling it.

How long do you expect this to stay in stock? I'm new to collecting statues, Prime 1 in particular. I'd like to have it, but only if the bust turns out decent. Everything else looks great, I like the tailoring and accessories. And that base is a thing of beauty. Prime 1 seems to knock it out of the park most of the time when it comes to bases.

I'm expecting this one to stay in stock for quite a long time. The high price tag, the high level of controversy in the community, the high production number and the amount of cancellations makes me think this will not be hard to get in the coming months.

If you want it, wait until Sideshow is trying to get rid of them with $250 off 😂

Received mine and those who have theirs are telling the truth. It looks WAY BETTER in person. For some reason it photographs terribly.

If any of you are on the fence, I strongly suggest thar you go to a local retailer to see it in person! It's still not like the prototype, but it's about 80-85% there. Not bad at all considering they probably made 4000 of these.

I ended up ordering this, along with the bust. After watching a few reviews the headsculpt does look better than what I initially thought. I'm not crazy about the expression, so that's why I ordered the bust. The prototype bust sculpt looks the most accurate to Heath out of Prime 1, JND, and Queen imo. I also like the base on Prime 1 the best. There's a lot going on and a good amount of accessories, the other two are simple. Others might prefer a simpler base, but not me. I prefer somewhat gaudy bases that tell a story lol. I think once paired with the bust, this joker could be the best out of the big three. We shall see.

I ended up ordering this, along with the bust. After watching a few reviews the headsculpt does look better than what I initially thought. I'm not crazy about the expression, so that's why I ordered the bust. The prototype bust sculpt looks the most accurate to Heath out of Prime 1, JND, and Queen imo. I also like the base on Prime 1 the best. There's a lot going on and a good amount of accessories, the other two are simple. Others might prefer a simpler base, but not me. I prefer somewhat gaudy bases that tell a story lol. I think once paired with the bust, this joker could be the best out of the big three. We shall see.
I agree, the best of the 1/3 scales at least
The misses could care less about my collection, but she actually helped me unbox and set this one up. Goes to show you... it's something else.
It certainly has the most accessories lol

Any pics?

Back