Statue Prime 1 Studio Shockwave transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY ***C!!! Really Yikes. Knock someone out with that thing LOL

Well the shipping is going to be as much as the statue. I only have the final payment but that is nothing now that I see the shipping will be $102938475642929

They should really give FREE lol nah but yeah

LOL I was just thinking how big the shipping is. Like 50 trucks come HAHA they are all looking happy but you know they are like :horror

Yeah 4 boxes and I hear Sideshow is up charging the shipping on all Prime1 products now.

This one could very well be $500

Will be my last giant Transformer piece. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d318240d07f3cef11474bb0e972dd3e2.jpg
f052d4edf0996300c70ff6d449073428.jpg
8a9d4ccd2421269c22795070e90970b7.jpg
dc8c09b7a515fe9316e223f9de11a651.jpg
05dd2b306dcbad25c3f658f8250a1928.jpg

Chinese collector.

The awesomeness of this statue is EARTH SHATTERING!!![I would have said shocking , but the pun would have been too obvious]….:)

If the shipping is $500 I will scream. They should stop the no shipping costs til after it comes in. I do not care if it is hard to know, figure it out somehow or just let Prime 1 add it to the pricing and send them shipping costs and let them pay the difference.

Crazy lol yes but common. After a year of delays and not allowed to make last payment the total can still be $700 to get it. Friking $2700 turns to $3200. The cost of the statue is too much to start so they really should be nice on shipping. Affording it doesn't mean I have to like the shipping addition. I do not buy what I can't pay but shipping is absurd.

I forget the shipping on Prime. I swear it was about $75 so this may be only $150-$200 but $500 I choke someone.

If the shipping is $500 I will scream. They should stop the no shipping costs til after it comes in. I do not care if it is hard to know, figure it out somehow or just let Prime 1 add it to the pricing and send them shipping costs and let them pay the difference.

Crazy lol yes but common. After a year of delays and not allowed to make last payment the total can still be $700 to get it. Friking $2700 turns to $3200. The cost of the statue is too much to start so they really should be nice on shipping. Affording it doesn't mean I have to like the shipping addition. I do not buy what I can't pay but shipping is absurd.

I forget the shipping on Prime. I swear it was about $75 so this may be only $150-$200 but $500 I choke someone.

Yeah, I hear you but I just don’t see them playing nice anymore with shipping on something like this. If 2 big boxes cost $200, then this is going to cost at least twice that.

I asked them how much was the estimate and she couldn’t tell me even after I gave a pic of the boxes with the size and weights on them.

YeAh, I would have loved to make the last payments on a lot of these giant purchases that way the shipping is the only thing left but they don’t let you.

But I have the money ready for it, so it will suck but I think it will be worth it.

The pics on Facebook from Chinese collectors are beautiful. It’s a work of art.

cdc73f4266ba86aace9204b8ee823da7.jpg
d06a33ec5c67451f11cdc9d23ff1af46.jpg

I don’t think anyone realizes how big this base is... until you take that measurement and go around your house trying to find a place for it. Lmao.

Still not sure where I’m going to put it.

Last edited:
Exactly. I think I told you Prime 1 sent me the sheet of measurements so my 36" Round Table Top has 2' around that is clear. So the 32" is accurate to their Spec sheet. I knoew I had to get the 36" table to leave the 2" clearance. Thanks Prime 1 for the help.

Just to give size comparison, this is the stand with TLK Prime on it. Remember Shockwave will leave only 2" on the edge free LOL Huge

IMG_7236.jpgIMG_7432.jpg

Whoops Let me try something. If it doesn't work we will have 4 sideways pix LOLOLO

Yes they may very well.

The spec sheet was for the base only but with 4 inches front to back combined they should be perfect. 2 inches of room around that base is about my guess, plus the table taps are basically available in 36" LOL

When I received Prime I was like whoa so to see he is small on that table is crany although his height with sword in close. To fit him temporarily on my shelf from premium statues I will have to go with the sword down pose.

I am watching every day for the email WOOT

Yes they may very well.

The spec sheet was for the base only but with 4 inches front to back combined they should be perfect. 2 inches of room around that base is about my guess, plus the table taps are basically available in 36" LOL

When I received Prime I was like whoa so to see he is small on that table is crany although his height with sword in close. To fit him temporarily on my shelf from premium statues I will have to go with the sword down pose.

I am watching every day for the email WOOT

Yeah, that email can’t come soon enough. Lol.

I might pick up Optimus from one the collectible figure companies.

Back