Statue Prime 1 Studio Shockwave transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
078bb9232a8bb5d0caaf7518bfcd156f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Total awesomeness.

I was hoping you’d show us how much taller it is than you LOL that’s not an insult he’s just huge.

So how was the assembly? Prime was time consuming.

I took probably 2 hrs tops. But I dragged it out for 2 days because I needed help and once we got his body together, I started drinking and didn’t get it done till this morning. Lol.

It was fun though. Just wish I was in better shape to lift things.

Last edited:
He’s a beast, bro! Looks crazy awesome. Congrats and thanks for sharing pics. I don’t have one on PO, but this thing is so impressive looking.

He’s a beast, bro! Looks crazy awesome. Congrats and thanks for sharing pics. I don’t have one on PO, but this thing is so impressive looking.

Yeah, I love this thing. It’s epic. I know people are really after thy prime but this piece is just beyond words.

It’s sooo big. I don’t know how to stress that enough.

My wife wants another cat so I will be buy cases for all my stuff. Lol. And yeah, this is a big commitment, buying this piece. It’s basically 2 bayformer pieces in price. I actually didn’t order him right away, I waited till February this year to start payments. Glad I did.

This could become a grail in the coming years after it sells out. The reason being is Prime1 isn’t making anymore of the Movie TF pieces anymore. They might make more from new movies with newer designs, but not Bays Bayformers. They’re gonna be gone. I know it’s expensive and big but I think it’s intense epic design makes you look past that.

I love [emoji3590] it.

Found one broken piece so far boooo

I’m taking pix but **** the base was stupid heavy.

I definitely needed a hand to do legs.

Prime 1 really really needs to hire a pro to do instructional books.

Just make the photo bigger and number the foam. Seriously to add that would take minimal effort and make it night and day.

Even Optimus instructions were poor. Don’t get me wrong, they are useable but not user friendly. The video on Facebook was 10 fold better.

I’ll post pix tomorrow lol taking a while and I have no idea where this broken part goes. It was in the box with like 40 pieces and the gun so likely the legs.

I am officially so angry I am about to scream.

One of the pieces that was broken was the inner upper thigh piece.

The tube piece the connects the gun to the back of the body would not fit. I tried and tried but only one side would fit.

I decided to take the gun arm apart a little and I am trying to alig it and the back of the body where it inserts cracked.

If it is that crooked that to align it cause it to crack then there is an issue period.

I am so mad about it. It is a piece that should not need to be forced together. The only way it would fit is to insert the end on the back of the body where there is a peg and then the magnet was crooked like a 30% angle. I tried to swing the arm since there is a little play. It was just lower that the 3/4 circle thing.

I mean $3000 and this piece does not line up and then snaps the body.

Prime 1 is good at fixing issues but how can I even approach this now.Chav you are probably thinking OMG lol but I can't even line it up no matter what.

How did yours fit? It lined up easy?

In the bottom pic you see when the top is in the hole the bottom is far from lining up.

I am officially so angry I am about to scream.

One of the pieces that was broken was the inner upper thigh piece.

The tube piece the connects the gun to the back of the body would not fit. I tried and tried but only one side would fit.

I decided to take the gun arm apart a little and I am trying to alig it and the back of the body where it inserts cracked.

If it is that crooked that to align it cause it to crack then there is an issue period.

I am so mad about it. It is a piece that should not need to be forced together. The only way it would fit is to insert the end on the back of the body where there is a peg and then the magnet was crooked like a 30% angle. I tried to swing the arm since there is a little play. It was just lower that the 3/4 circle thing.

I mean $3000 and this piece does not line up and then snaps the body.

Prime 1 is good at fixing issues but how can I even approach this now.Chav you are probably thinking OMG lol but I can't even line it up no matter what.

How did yours fit? It lined up easy?

Just return what?s broken bro.

Both arms slid in pretty good for me. I would say there was a slight hesitation, same as what I?ve seen with others putting it together. But nothing like what you?re experiencing.

I kinda wish you would have chilled on putting it in and maybe not forcing it. You would have been better off.

I mean, you do feel like you forced it, right?

I think Prime 1 will just send you another torso or arm. Or both. This is a $2,600 piece. They?re not going to have a unhappy customer. Even if you may have broke it when assembling it.

I?m sure they?re going to have the same issues with another customer. I guarantee it.

I just always try not to force things. And that comes from doing remodeling. You force it and you get breakage. This is too expensive of a piece to be doing that.

And I wouldn?t worry about them salvaging the piece. This is probably junk to them, but a treasure to us. That?s why they always have you break it up instead of sending it back. [emoji38]

Talk to sideshow and if they can?t get something out to you Prime1 will certainly have it out to you,with nps

Mucho apologies bro!

It’s way too far off and I didn’t crank on it.

I had the top in but the magnet was slanted so I pull a little. Then I would not line up so I tried to use the play in the arm to get it close but it snapped.

Sideshow just emailed me 3 options.

1 - Refund
2 - Complete Exchange
3 - $270 to keep it as is

I’m just gonna get a whole new one. Don’t want this because it will never line up and be glued.

What fun to build another lol but just think, I have to figure out how to put this one back lol I mean the main pieces are ok but the others maybe won’t be perfect LOL I guess it doesn’t matter but I think I’ll be fine.

So my second one arrived and as anyone who owns it knows you have to open all 4 boxes to get the full body and tube assembled and this one had the same issue just slightly less crooked.

Guess they did not check it.

Offered me a $450 credit and I am allowed to have prime 1 actually fix the issue. Can't argue with that.

I only dred reboxing this again. Noooooo Chaver help me LOL

If anyone who's getting/already got the P1 Shockwave maquette who's also getting the P1 Jet Power Optimus Prime maquette, if you could please post comparison pics of both of them together, aswell as post pics of the display boxes for the Jet Power Optimus Prime maquette, that would be great.Cheers!

Back