Prime 1 / Shumi Arts: Harry Potter - Severus Snape (Alan Rickman) 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man, checked to see if this was up for PO yet, and it is but yeeesh that price tag is laughable for a 1/4 scale piece. I was going to order one of these, but for $2k+ and not 1/3 scale is just too much. Will just wait on the eventual InArt figure

Every piece is painted by the artists of Shumi-arts themselves, which explains the higher price. It's comparable to having Viper hand-paint every single InArt figure, which would also result in a significant increase in the cost of the 1/6 InArt figure per unit.

Every piece is painted by the artists of Shumi-arts themselves, which explains the higher price. It's comparable to having Viper hand-paint every single InArt figure, which would also result in a significant increase in the cost of the 1/6 InArt figure per unit.
I completely understand the reasoning behind it as it's pretty well laid out in the item description/photos as the reason for the cost. Doesn't change the fact that I think it's overpriced for the scale that is it. If it was 1/3, I'd have no problem dropping the cash for one.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder what’s going to happen with this statue given what’s come to light about Shumi Arts. I’ve heard rumblings the last couple days regarding them vanishing but this is the first post I’ve seen with someone actually calling them out

IMG_2652.jpeg

Back