Shumi Arts: 1:6 Billie Eilish

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I......don't know why you'd say that to me specifically but ehhh...are they really making an Avril?

I admit your post reminded me of their Lavigne piece, but I did not say that to you specifically. I mean, I'd understand if I had quoted you, but I didn't.

But yep, they are!

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd be shocked, and amazed if 1/6 returns to military. If it did, the customer base would decline - rapidly. Too many people have been suckling at the breast of corporate intellectual property for so long now, many "collectors" would shrivel up and combust at the thought of buying Navy Seals and Spetznatz....God forbid they're exposed to WWII figures.

This is coming from a guy whose (minor) 1/6 collection is devoted to military, with only a single Hot Toys Marvel figure.....which I bought by mistake.
I just meant that this is the constant in 1/6 collector circles, largely due to the original GI Joe, that isn't as prone to the fads of pop culture in the way that Hot Toys collectors are (generally speaking, not referencing anyone in particular on this forum). Not that it would meet or exceed the level of interest in Iron Men and Storm Troopers. Though as those collectors get older and older maybe younger folks wouldn't be as into them.

I admit your post reminded me of their Lavigne piece, but I did not say that to you specifically. I mean, I'd understand if I had quoted you, but I didn't.

I thought you quoted me, looking back I see you didn't. The reason I thought you were talking to me specifically though is because I mentioned liking Avril Lavigne in pophoody's Kylie Minogue thread - I assumed you must have been sneakily referencing that because it didn't necessarily follow to me that Avril would be mentioned in a Billie Eilish context. But I found the thread (from this time in april 2022 as it turns out) and you didn't even post in it. So this was all entirely coincidental. :lol

But yep, they are!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hah! That's gas.

Last edited:
I thought you quoted me, looking back I see you didn't. The reason I thought you were talking to me specifically though is because I mentioned liking Avril Lavigne in pophoody's Kylie Minogue thread - I assumed you must have been sneakily referencing that because it didn't necessarily follow to me that Avril would be mentioned in a Billie Eilish context. But I found the thread (from this time in april 2022 as it turns out) and you didn't even post in it. So this was all entirely coincidental. :lol

Oh, I see. Lol. No, that was pure coincidence indeed. : )

I dont know any Billie Eilish songs and even though its not for me, I can appreciate the realism and artistry involved. It is cool we're seeing more and more musician figures in 1/6.

I dont know any Billie Eilish songs and even though its not for me, I can appreciate the realism and artistry involved. It is cool we're seeing more and more musician figures in 1/6.
Not familiar with her music either but have one of those dolls of her since it was cheap and actually looked pretty good for a doll. Nice civilian figure for dios

Price depending. I'd definitely buy this. Obviously (see profile photo).

No idea where you'd even buy one though.

Here’s my Billie Eilish and a picture of her in the actual outfit. Sculpt by Yixie, painted by 357partment. I also have an unbuilt figure with a Murakami set of flowered clothes and silver rings.
IMG_6122.jpeg

IMG_6468.jpeg

IMG_6097.jpeg
IMG_6095.jpeg
IMG_6469.jpeg

Back