Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking to forego the CH bust and grab the Big Chap reissue. I'm allowed since I bought the original. :lol

Although I want to wait until the next showcase on the off-chance that they announce new Alien stuff that would scale better with this JH.

I was told by my retailer whom communicated with prime 1 that production on the first few pieces were most difficult and slow and that efficiency should improve with each batch.

I don't mind waiting a little longer so prime 1 can get each and everyone as close to perfection as can be.

This is a flagship piece for prime 1 and it seems they want it to have the same impact and legacy as the CM for decades to come. It's a +1 for us collectors.

I was told by my retailer whom communicated with prime 1 that production on the first few pieces were most difficult and slow and that efficiency should improve with each batch.

I don't mind waiting a little longer so prime 1 can get each and everyone as close to perfection as can be.

This is a flagship piece for prime 1 and it seems they want it to have the same impact and legacy as the CM for decades to come. It's a +1 for us collectors.
Hopefully they do as well on the next batches as they did the first. Would hate for them to use the first batch as an advertisement and then phone in the rest.

Hopefully they do as well on the next batches as they did the first. Would hate for them to use the first batch as an advertisement and then phone in the rest.
I thought that too but with so many of us watching them and holding them accountable and this being a flagship, I don't think they'll try to pull the rug under us with this one. There sticking to their time frames as well, so I'm fairly confident there must be additional oversights and resources for this one.

With QS and JND delivering excellent production pieces, it's about time prime 1 brought their A game back.

I'm only waitlisted but I've never ordered direct before so checking in case it goes through
Ah ok, I was waitlisted for the limited closed mouth bust which eventually when through. I ordered my Godzilla bust direct from Prime 1, I currently have the City Hunter bust, DUNE Paul Atreides and Aliens Ripley all on PO.

I'm in two minds whether or not to get this statue now. But I can't justify paying well close to £4,000 after my last Prime 1 statue cost over £2,000. If I do, It'll be the regular. I don't need all of that extra stuff.

If anyone here is getting this beast, or already has it in hand, if you can please use a measuring tape, and measure the overall height, width, and depth, that would be great, to see if those measurements match the measurements listed on P1's website.......:)

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about - mine turned up in the post today and it's not quite the scale or quality the earlier pictures suggested . . . :dunno

image.png

Back