Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This picture by Leo Leung was missing here. : )

bvcY9UB.jpg

Has anyone seen pics of the 3 shipping boxes this comes in? If you have, please be sure to post them here [to get an idea of the size of them].Cheers! :)

There are lots of videos and photos in Prime 1's facebook group. Man I am so happy that this turned out fantastic. And don't get me in a wrong way I am happy that lots of you guys like the 1/4 but to me personally it looks like it was a very good decision to cancel that one. I didn't like the paint on the comic book JH and still don't for the price. This is superior to that one every way...especially at the paint department where the difference is night and day.

Usually in Europe there is a 3-6 months delay compared to the first release right?

Remarkable. I also noticed in one of the earlier pictures that there was a very slight greenish tint to the chest armour. It may have been the lighting but this is incredibly accurate to the images I've seen of the actual suit on set in the Winston Effect book.

Wow, I missed a lot, lol. I suppose we are only a few months out from receiving these in the US! So far I'm excited with how this has turned out. Now to find the right place (and pedestal) to display him. My only gripe is that he doesn't have the closed mandible portrait in the package.

Wow, I missed a lot, lol. I suppose we are only a few months out from receiving these in the US! So far I'm excited with how this has turned out. Now to find the right place (and pedestal) to display him. My only gripe is that he doesn't have the closed mandible portrait in the package.

I bet it’ll be more than a few months.

The beast with LE Portrait...

View attachment 604973

This is ridiculously good for a factory produced statue! I maintain that head should definitely have been included with the DX. But seeing that image makes me regret buying the bust a lot less, this is how I'll be wanting to see the statue a lot of the time! But regardless of which heads etc people choose to use, this thing is just incredible! I really didn't think current day Prime 1 were capable of this, but they seem to have done it.

From what I'm seeing the P2 preorders will start to take off. I guess I was wrong two times this year. Top Gun 2 is a great movie and this bad boy looks impressive indeed. Super happy for everyone preordering this gorgeous statue...

Does anyone have an idea what Prime 1 shipping and taxes to the UK are like? (For the bust size not the full thing)

Back