Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hopped on the DXS train as well, will be my first Prime 1. When they got the Terminator license I thought that would be my first purchase but the stuff they have put out thus far failed to grab my attention the way this Predator has. I'm sure I'll grab the extra closed mouth head as well. Like everyone else here I'll be hoping Prime 1 takes the production piece as seriously as they appear to be taking the proto.

I hopped on the DXS train as well, will be my first Prime 1. When they got the Terminator license I thought that would be my first purchase but the stuff they have put out thus far failed to grab my attention the way this Predator has. I'm sure I'll grab the extra closed mouth head as well. Like everyone else here I'll be hoping Prime 1 takes the production piece as seriously as they appear to be taking the proto.
Congrats! I did read somewhere that you were debating jumping on this. :clap

Congrats! I did read somewhere that you were debating jumping on this. :clap

Thanks! When I started collecting again probably about 8 years ago I never in a million years imagined I would spend over 3k on one thing. I'm excited about this though. I'll probably sell a few things to help offset the cost. It's easier to justify because I don't have any other high end Predator stuff.

Congrats brother!! Welcome to the club!

Thanks! When I started collecting again probably about 8 years ago I never in a million years imagined I would spend over 3k on one thing. I'm excited about this though. I'll probably sell a few things to help offset the cost. It's easier to justify because I don't have any other high end Predator stuff.
No kidding right? 3000.00 for a statue? I would have laughed about that a year ago. No way would I have considered that

Thank goodness I am not a huge P2 fan lol.

im selling some stuff also to offset the cost. It’s getting harder to decide what to sell anymore as I have already limited my collection through the years.

But I got this, Godzilla dio, and Bog chap on the way… What the hell am I thinking ???

So yeah… Pieces gotta go for cost reasons and more then that room reasons.

Still gonna have a hard time picking what to sell.

No kidding right? 3000.00 for a statue? I would have laughed about that a year ago. No way would I have considered that

Thank goodness I am not a huge P2 fan lol.

im selling some stuff also to offset the cost. It’s getting harder to decide what to sell anymore as I have already limited my collection through the years.

But I got this, Godzilla dio, and Bog chap on the way… What the hell am I thinking ???

So yeah… Pieces gotta go for cost reasons and more then that room reasons.

Still gonna have a hard time picking what to sell.

Are you getting the whole Godzilla dio or just the individual piece? That entire setup is cool as hell but fricking huge. It looks awesome but I can't go there.

I have a fair amount of stuff I need to sell, just need to get off my ass and do it. I like buying but I hate selling :lol

Due to the crazy demand I hope they prioritise this piece and give it all the attention it needs. Fingers crossed this releases within the next two years.

Yeah this guy just hit wait list! Everyone that jumped on, congrats! I absolutely am through the rood hyped for this! I already have the $3k in collection ima sell off to cover for this, because I'm the same, but iffy on the high end stuff. Just because final product is uncertain to an extent.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210817-012548_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210817-012548_Chrome.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 34
Are you getting the whole Godzilla dio or just the individual piece? That entire setup is cool as hell but fricking huge. It looks awesome but I can't go there.

I have a fair amount of stuff I need to sell, just need to get off my ass and do it. I like buying but I hate selling :lol
Just Godzilla. No way I have room for all of that lol. Plus that is too much damn money.

Selling is the worst. Too stressful

Heads-up for anyone with FOMO, the DXS is still available at Secret Compass.

DX is also up on Sideshow for those who don't care about the P1 bonuses, no word on whether they'll have the DXS in the future.

Back