Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without question it’s underrated. A big train for that is all the Predheads looked past it once the 1/3 was announced and I get it. If a character or movie is your fav you want the best representation of it.

I, like you, don’t need everything to be 100% because this thing is damn close… I’m more caught up in the fact that we have never seen something like this before. The attention the detail, the size, the switch outs.. I can’t think of any licensed product that has been given this much love and care. It’s the collector in me that wants it more then the Predator fan. It’s probably why I will hold off also… Until I don’t :lol
Haha this is true. I am very impressed at all the work Prime 1 is doing with this also. I think it's because the owner is also a Predator nerd lol.

I kind of hope they don’t make Dutch. I can’t afford all of these lol.

Isn’t it crazy the influence these forums and online communities have over our collecting habits? Your 1/4 is such a sick piece. I realized how huge it was after watching that Mr. X review online. It’s really
I’m more caught up in the fact that we have never seen something like this before. The attention the detail, the size, the switch outs.. I can’t think of any licensed product that has been given this much love and care. It’s the collector in me that wants it more then the Predator fan in me. It’s probably why I will hold off also… Until I don’t :lol

I agree wholeheartedly Jawszy. This piece has completely rejuvenated my love for collecting and visiting the forums. they hype and the overall PO experience so far has been something i have never experienced before. Update after update after update. this statue is like the gift that keep on giving until it costs about $4000 all in with the bust :ROFLMAO:

Isn’t it crazy the influence these forums and online communities have over our collecting habits? Your 1/4 is such a sick piece. I realized how huge it was after watching that Mr. X review online. It’s really

I agree wholeheartedly Jawszy. This piece has completely rejuvenated my love for collecting and visiting the forums. they hype and the overall PO experience so far has been something i have never experienced before. Update after update after update. this statue is like the gift that keep on giving until it costs about $4000 all in with the bust :ROFLMAO:
I've been out of collecting statues for about 3 years. Sick of Sideshow quality gamble and price rises.
Funny how a statue that costs 3x anything I've bought before can drag me back but still couldn't be happier.

Oh, I'll almost definitely be getting the CH Pred as well.

… I’m more caught up in the fact that we have never seen something like this before. The attention the detail, the size, the switch outs.. I can’t think of any licensed product that has been given this much love and care. It’s the collector in me that wants it more then the Predator fan in me. It’s probably why I will hold off also… Until I don’t :lol

I mostly collect Star Wars so I have never bought a Prime 1 statue. Just too big and too much money to spend on something that isn't necessarily my collecting focus. But this insanely detailed Predator might be my breaking point. Objectively it's possibly the greatest statue I have ever seen.

I had been out of collecting for almost 4 years until I randomly saw the FB update post of this statue. The accuracy and details were what drew me in as this was the statue I've been looking for for all these years of collecting. It pretty much makes everything else I've collected seem insignificant to me. XM Magneto? I'm ready to sell it off along with all my other comic statues.

I was still in FB groups, but didn't pay much attention to anything as nothing seemed exciting, worth the money, or caught my eye until this. So I randomly popped back onto this board to see what was up with this statue and here I am with a few pre-orders later.

I'm quite happy now as it's rekindled my love for the hobby and I've even gotten some time to do some paint improvements on some of my statues and also want to do some diorama building. It's been a nice experience again.

Well I am now an official member of the MMPR-01DXS club.
scrubs-handshake.gif

^^^ How come JAWS?? Don't you have a vast Atlantic Ocean on your disposal. Congrats for the purchase and keep us updated when the Preddy moves in with you :)

Back