Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pieces are just meant for more than just making room on a shelf. This beast is what people remodel their collection around!! LOL That's my plan anyway, haha
It has a footprint of 70cm, plus the additional heads and their stands as well. It's a large amount of real estate.

If people can manage it then that's awesome, it's going to be a killer piece, but it won't work for me lol.

The photo with the Prime 1 bonus parts is included in Sideshow's gallery, but the text description lists it as DX and makes no mention of the bonus parts.

That, the unpredictability of Sideshow's shipping costs (even in SoCal), and the apparent lack of tax are why I don't regret going with Secret Compass instead. Even if sales tax were present, locking in shipping at $300 is a major advantage.

This looks incredible. It's a big commitment though, I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not to go for it.

222146514_4351721891541086_1934351288653949794_n.jpg

221068885_4351721871541088_513874917195220395_n.jpg

225305686_4351721948207747_1935781291713218668_n.jpg

I am so happy with my 1/4 P1 Predator.... But I think I am getting this. Its just too freaking cool. Plus this pic just sells it to me. Holding that spine makes all the difference in the world. Gonna have to step away and really think about this.

mmpr-01dx_a0004-08.jpg
For me it's a no definite purchase. I've always wanted a ultimate p1 display piece. And this is it

The scale doesn't fit my collection at all and Predator is not my favorite franchise but I do like it. Three grand plus shipping is a lot too. But it looks so damn good that I'm still tempted to go for it. For a huge Predator fan this looks like a must have definitive piece. If Predator was my favorite I would sell whatever had to go to get this.

The photo with the Prime 1 bonus parts is included in Sideshow's gallery, but the text description lists it as DX and makes no mention of the bonus parts.

That, the unpredictability of Sideshow's shipping costs (even in SoCal), and the apparent lack of tax are why I don't regret going with Secret Compass instead. Even if sales tax were present, locking in shipping at $300 is a major advantage.

I have done some shopping around, what is the consensus opinion on the best place to order in the US if you want all the extras? Seems like Secret Compass is the winner at about $3300 shipped?

I have done some shopping around, what is the consensus opinion on the best place to order in the US if you want all the extras? Seems like Secret Compass is the winner at about $3300 shipped?
That’s the consensus. lowest deposit. Lowest overall cost. Bonus version. Great communication. Payment plans That’s who I ordered from.

I am so happy with my 1/4 P1 Predator.... But I think I am getting this. Its just too freaking cool. Plus this pic just sells it to me. Holding that spine makes all the difference in the world. Gonna have to step away and really think about this.

mmpr-01dx_a0004-08.jpg
Haha that was a quick turnaround! After you got the Big Game I didn't think you would go for this at all.

Not gonna lie I'm kind of tempted too as I may have a spot for it in my office, but this thing is available at so many retailers now that I don't think im gonna pre-order. Will just wait closer to release and see if i still want it by then.

Haha that was a quick turnaround! After you got the Big Game I didn't think you would go for this at all.

Not gonna lie I'm kind of tempted too as I may have a spot for it in my office, but this thing is available at so many retailers now that I don't think im gonna pre-order. Will just wait closer to release and see if i still want it by then.
Lol I know right.
Funny thing is when I pour over the pics online and read discussions about it, I think I want it… then I go to my media room look at the 1/4 and say… “nah I don’t need it” lol

I am caught in the hype train for sure as this really looks like the ultimate collectible ever.

See now I want it again lol

Lol I know right.
Funny thing is when I pour over the pics online and read discussions about it, I think I want it… then I go to my media room look at the 1/4 and say… “nah I don’t need it” lol

I am caught in the hype train for sure as this really looks like the ultimate collectible ever.

See now I want it again lol
They're definitely going all out in terms of accuracy, but personally I don't care for things like smooth trophy skulls as I'm not that much of a Predator nerd and would never notice small details like that. I just need the likeness to be good and the sculpt/paint quality to be great.

I'm more than happy with the 1/4 and i dont really pre-order anything anymore. If this thing is still available in 2 years and it ends up being a home run, I'll consider it then.

For now, I will enjoy the 1/4 which I think is pretty underrated tbh.

They're definitely going all out in terms of accuracy, but personally I don't care for things like smooth trophy skulls as I'm not that much of a Predator nerd and would never notice small details like that. I just need the likeness to be good and the sculpt/paint quality to be great.

I'm more than happy with the 1/4 and i dont really pre-order anything anymore. If this thing is still available in 2 years and it ends up being a home run, I'll consider it then.

For now, I will enjoy the 1/4 which I think is pretty underrated tbh.
Without question it’s underrated. A big reason for that is all the Predheads looked past it once the 1/3 was announced and I get it. If a character or movie is your fav you want the best representation of it.

I, like you, don’t need everything to be 100% because this thing is damn close… I’m more caught up in the fact that we have never seen something like this before. The attention the detail, the size, the switch outs.. I can’t think of any licensed product that has been given this much love and care. It’s the collector in me that wants it more then the Predator fan in me. It’s probably why I will hold off also… Until I don’t :lol

Last edited:
Back