Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In all honesty I do love the piece, it's just a matter of space. Im pretty much zoning in on 1/3 and Lifesize only now so the SWS Maquette is gonna eventually go once s Prime 1's stary moving in. Also trying to get funds for a HCG Biomask wall bust
That's fair enough then lol. Gonna be one expensive collection!

The one Predator statue to rule them all and in the darkness bind them!!! I placed my order with P1 today since it looks like SSC will not be getting this one, I just cannot risk playing the bs waiting game with SSC -whatever their deal is with P1 Statues is its like a crapshoot which ones they sell- that low stock warning on P1's website has been there far too long already to play such games. I have been wanting a predator statue for a long time, i've been tempted by some (big game, city, Tusk ect.) that have come along- but ultimately none of them were "the predator" I wanted to represent the character in the collection (only want 1 predator statue). Then bam this monster dropped like a ton of Gold bricks and my wait is finally over- will power and patience really paid off.
Hope it works out for you. I love the Prime one jungle hunter. That one is massive, so this will be huge and a massive shipping cost. Anyways, I have a lot of predators in my collection. I may get this down the line. But its way to expensive for what you get. I remember there 1/2 statues being 2 grand. This is 1/3rd being over 3. That's crazy. But prime one killed the last jungle hunter kneeling on the rock, so I bet this is a home run. But I wish they did something different with him just standing there. That was why I went with the 1/4th, which seems like a 1/3rd. Just puts you in a different pose. But anyways, I hope the statue is killer for you man! I have the old ss maquette wow have they come a long way! Then the xionart wolf pred statue, and city hunter ss maquette. To many predators lol. Im gonna sell that side show city hunter exclusive. They are finally making them very movie accurate. I glossed my Prime one hunter up so it looks amazing. Anyways, all the best man!

I don’t remember if this was shared

Attachments

• 06DD1EE2-9A74-4EE3-ABFF-2AC4AA130BCE.jpeg
    06DD1EE2-9A74-4EE3-ABFF-2AC4AA130BCE.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 122
Could someone with the skills get a side to side fitted scale shot of these two 1/3 pieces? Ive got the Sagat statue and it seems it may compare well sizewise with the 1/3 JH. I could take a pic of my 1/4 JH with Sagat to show how massive the 1/3 will look next to it.

mmpr-01_73_02_pred_x_2.jpg

sagat_street-fighter_gallery_5c4d0dea37831.jpg

That really puts the size of this thing into perspective. I got so carried away with how awesome this thing is, that it still hasn't really occurred to me yet where I'm going to put it....
And don't forget the closed mouth portrait/bust that will add to the awesomeness of this statue and extra required space for it. But still this statue is a beauty worth of finding that space for it...

I'm interested to see the price of the bust. 👀

Indeed. If it's less than I fear I'll likely pull the trigger. I still have my repainted LSB P1, which I still really like, but it's so damn heavy and I would like to pair this 1/3 bust with more Pred stuff on a shared shelf. Just don't know if I have the resolve to go through the pain of selling the LSB.

That really puts the size of this thing into perspective. I got so carried away with how awesome this thing is, that it still hasn't really occurred to me yet where I'm going to put it....
I think this is something a lot of people haven't really thought through and simply ordered based on how awesome it looks lol. Main reason I passed on this is due to the size and weight of it, not to mention the 3 large boxes it also comes in that will need storage too.

I think this is something a lot of people haven't really thought through and simply ordered based on how awesome it looks lol. Main reason I passed on this is due to the size and weight of it, not to mention the 3 large boxes it also comes in that will need storage too.
Some pieces are just meant for more than just making room on a shelf. This beast is what people remodel their collection around!! LOL That's my plan anyway, haha

Back