Prime 1: Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
AiPwHvi.png

QP9dIxM.png

It is certainly an odd choice of appearance. Any Harry Potter appearance from Order of the Phoenix or onwards would have been better.

It is certainly an odd choice of appearance. Any Harry Potter appearance from Order of the Phoenix or onwards would have been better.
I agree. While this does look good, I prefer the older trio.

I wonder if them choosing this version is b/c Queen Studios mentioned they have the Order of the Phoenix license? Usually, Queen's licenses are only regional, but maybe their HP one is a global license for that specific movie, so Prime1 had to go with another film?

I agree. While this does look good, I prefer the older trio.

I wonder if them choosing this version is b/c Queen Studios mentioned they have the Order of the Phoenix license? Usually, Queen's licenses are only regional, but maybe their HP one is a global license for that specific movie, so Prime1 had to go with another film?
To be completely honest, the choice of Quidditch outift is what is more baffling to me than the choice of a young Harry Potter. It is something I would expect Iron Studios to do at 1/10 scale. Just don't feel it warrants such a large scale and detailed representation, but the more Harry Potter figures, the better. The franchise does need to be represented more/better in action figure/statue form.

Call me a contrarian but I like the Quidditch outfit look - although I would prefer him in his robes.
That said I would prefer high-quality 1/6 rather than a whole bunch of Prime 1 Statues. You would need to be beyond loaded to have even a substantial cast of the characters.

Turns out it's a small scale statue collection. If a mod would kindly edit the thread title so that it reads: "Prime 1: Harry Potter Figure Collection", I would appreciate it.

4hhhDdd.jpg

1Co1l0Q.jpg

qdjrAHm.jpg

8yE8yZ7.png

Back