Prime 1/Blitzway - Terminator 2 T-800 endoskeleton 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm good with the T-800 & T-1000
🔥

My only issue is, I hope they make a galleria clean version with shades and weapon switchouts. One gun isn't cutting it for me.

Man this looks amazing. Really tough to decide between this or Arnold, but I think I'm leaning very slightly towards this.

Of course I also remember how great the last P1 Endo looked in promo pics only for the final product to be underwhelming...
Which one are you referring to as I didn’t follow any of their prior releases endo wise? What were the issues?

Man this looks amazing. Really tough to decide between this or Arnold, but I think I'm leaning very slightly towards this.

Of course I also remember how great the last P1 Endo looked in promo pics only for the final product to be underwhelming...
Final product was underwhelming how exactly? I own it and adore it on a daily basis!

This will be my next and probably final purchase in the collection world it's all I've been waiting for to finish my Terminator collection

Which one are you referring to as I didn’t follow any of their prior releases endo wise? What were the issues?
Their Endo from the first movie. I guess some had leaning issues and in all the pics and reviews I watched it just never looked as cool or impressive as those initial promo pics with the cool lighting.

But I realize it could be a different story in hand.

I'm very happy w the T1 endo from Prime 1. I think the new dual-wielding version will complement it nicely.

Attachments

• HipstamaticPhoto-709407444.593972.JPG
    HipstamaticPhoto-709407444.593972.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
Anyone know when this will go up for pre orders? Kind of glad it's not half scale as it will keep the price down but would still have loved half scale to compliment the T1 endo

Anyone know when this will go up for pre orders? Kind of glad it's not half scale as it will keep the price down but would still have loved half scale to compliment the T1 endo
I am assuming this will go up first. This was the only one with a coming soon tag. Hopefully within a month.

This is not up to scratch and needs some tweaks imo.

*Base contrast and skull colours are a terrible aesthetic design choice.
*Skull is too long.
*Teeth need to be a tad smaller.
*Neck pistons can't be flared out. Neck wires need to overlay in the front (not behind).
*Either the torso is too short or the legs are too long.
*Lacks the weighty look, CM looks more weighty, not sure what is causing this, or maybe it's just me.

It's still somewhat decent, overall sculpt and detail is as good as their 1/2 scale, the hands and forearm is a significant improvement over the 1/2 scale (1/2 scale did not have forearm cables). Don't know if I'll PO this, I love endos but this kind of misses the mark for me.

Last edited:
For those wondering about the neck pistons and wires, it needs to look like this.

Attachments

• IMG_20220213_093535497.jpg
    IMG_20220213_093535497.jpg
    709.7 KB · Views: 0
I wonder if some one will reach out to them and let them know? as they did with the Predator and tweeked it.

I wonder if some one will reach out to them and let them know? as they did with the Predator and tweeked it.
It'll be a numbers thing. If most collectors are happy and PO first week, they won't change a thing. If most collectors hold of PO and email them and tell them to improve it, then they most certainly will.

At this state I'm speaking with my wallet and holding off and I'll be sending them an email first 😁

Back