Prime 1 / Blitzway: Terminator 2 - T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like semi-bd the best. I believe it has the best likeness.
What i don't like is the loose trousers and most of all the pleather they used. And i know for sure that what we saw is pleather. Maybe the best they could find, as they mentioned, but definitely pleather.

I like semi-bd the best. I believe it has the best likeness.
What i don't like is the loose trousers and most of all the pleather they used. And i know for sure that what we saw is pleather. Maybe the best they could find, as they mentioned, but definitely pleather.

In the video they mention it being leather several times so we’ll see.

In the video they mention it being leather several times so we’ll see.
No one would call it pleather or plastic or eco leather etc etc in a promo video.
But everyone would call it real leather if they would used it!
After all it's more than obvious that this is pleather if you know anything about fabrics.

No one would call it pleather or plastic or eco leather etc etc in a promo video.
But everyone would call it real leather if they would used it!
After all it's more than obvious that this is pleather if you know anything about fabrics.
Your correct. If it was real leather they'll make sure to use those words to brag about it.

Wonder if that's something they can improve upon. At the same time, don't want them slapping on extra $500 on top of their current listing price because they changed it to real leather. Should be priced in approximately, like an extra $100 or so is ok but anymore is a no way hosey.

5Ik44TX.jpg

yG0ol4y.jpg

JgQiT29.jpg

If P1/Blitzway include a switch out left arm, covered by the leather jacket, and the left hand covered by the leather glove, they should also include the smoke grenade launcher the T-800 uses at the Cyberdyne Systems building........:)

Gotta admit, I really can't stop looking at the latest pics above. Even with galleria being my preferred look, what we can see here of the BD version looks pretty frickin cool.

Last edited:
Gotta admit, I really can't stop looking at the latest pics above. Even with galleria being my preferred look, what we can see here looks pretty frickin cool.

Agreed. I know the term “grail” gets used way too often on this board but this is definitely that piece for me. One of the coolest character representations from my all time favorite movie. I used to love the galleria look more but Ive grown way more fond of the full Battle damaged look through the years. It’s much more visually appealing in my book. There’s something so cool and bad ass about seeing all of the gory exposed Endo bits.

Agreed. I know the term “grail” gets used way too often on this board but this is definitely that piece for me. One of the coolest character representations from my all time favorite movie. I used to love the galleria look more but Ive grown way more fond of the full Battle damaged look through the years. It’s much more visually appealing in my book. There’s something so cool and bad ass about seeing all of the gory exposed Endo bits.
Yea I totally get that, and I agree with you about these being grail pieces. I honestly didn’t start to like the BD look as much as I currently do until I had the DX13 in my hands to really appreciate the details. I’ve always felt this character really deserved the larger format, but, at the time was pretty much committed to only 1/6 collectibles. It’s part of why I sold ff the HT figures during my previous purge. I sold off the SS police shoot out PF only b/c I was worried about the jacket eventually falling apart, but I really did like that statue. I guess it all works out though considering how nice this statue is currently looking based on what we can see. This is one of those characters I probably wouldn’t mind having two versions of the same character if we also get a clean galleria version down the line.

Would love a 1/3 Police Shoot Out statue to go with these. If I’m not mistaken, that Oniri Creations statue is 1/4 like the Sideshow PF and the Prime1 is 1/2 scale so there appears to be a void to fill at 1/3 scale, unless QS is doing 1/3.

Last edited:
Totally agree here. I love the look from the beginning of the movie but I always loved the messed up look the best and as you said it is visually more interesting as a statue. Cannot wait to get all 3.

It's kind of lame that P1/Blitzway included the exposed Endo arm with this, as you only saw it from this scene in the movie...........
Arnold Schwarzenegger Film GIF by Tech Noir

It's kind of lame that P1/Blitzway included the exposed Endo arm with this, as you only saw it from this scene in the movie...........
Arnold Schwarzenegger Film GIF by Tech Noir
I wish we'd get a minigun holding T-800. No one has ever done that as a statue and it's my favorite scene in the movie.

Back