Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi...I am considering to buy this state of art...

Do you know if it's in scale with cinemaquette or it's smaller?

Thanks for your answers. I have the cinemaquette right now...

IMG_20190330_130503_zpsxqzlrbal.jpg

But I'm in love with this predator from prime 1 (specially with the victim add). Do you think is worth getting it?

But this was based on the comic cover. Dutch wasn't in the comics so I'm not sure how they could make him.

Given the approach they've adopted so far, I can see him being called "Detective Schaefer" (from "Concrete Jungle"), who is now "re-imagined" as Arnie's twin instead of just Dutch's older Brother :)

Whatever "creative" route they need to take to get round Sadshow's hold on licences/scales is fine by me.

If Prime 1 have recently had somewhat of a dispute with sideshow over distribution and what not, and if sideshow still do hold the license to this character, I'm surprised sideshow haven't kicked up a fuss about this release. They certainly wouldn't be helping how they're currently viewed by the collector community though.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

If Prime 1 have recently had somewhat of a dispute with sideshow over distribution and what not, and if sideshow still do hold the license to this character, I'm surprised sideshow haven't kicked up a fuss about this release. They certainly wouldn't be helping how they're currently viewed by the collector community though.

I think SS has film rights and this is a comic license , so that is the loophole.

I think SS has film rights and this is a comic license , so that is the loophole.
I know but that in itself could be their issue. If I had a license to make daffy duck t shirts and started pumping out Donald duck t shirts but on the label it still said daffy surely Disney wouldn't be too happy if they realised what I was up to.

I have no idea where that example came from haha.

We don't know that they haven't. This might be something we'll hear more about down the line. Unless SSC are just giving up on the license, I can't see them being able to sell any more 1/4 Predators now unless there's a HUGE increase in quality and effort their end.....

We don't know that they haven't. This might be something we'll hear more about down the line. Unless SSC are just giving up on the license, I can't see them being able to sell any more 1/4 Predators now unless there's a HUGE increase in quality and effort their end.....
Pointing out the Prime 1 tactic could even be just protecting the sales capabilities of statues they're selling currently. I'm not sure if their maquette sold out for example? Surely not.

I should shut up before I give Sideshow the ideaI think lol.

I think Sideshow would have a hard time in court proving this is not based on the comic.

I know but that in itself could be their issue. If I had a license to make daffy duck t shirts and started pumping out Donald duck t shirts but on the label it still said daffy surely Disney wouldn't be too happy if they realised what I was up to.

I have no idea where that example came from haha.

Made me laugh :hi5:

Oh - if only :bunnydanc

Back