Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I’ve never seen that! Fallon handled that pretty darn well, Ford’s clearly not in a balanced frame of mind!
Jimmy’s no fool..he knows how much these figs cost..he just played along with Ford so it wouldn’t insult Harrison , pay attention to Jimmy’s first reaction..” He was clearly thinking ..oh S### what did you do..you didn’t have to destroy it “ :lol

Jimmy’s no fool..he knows how much these figs cost..he just played along with Ford so it wouldn’t insult Harrison , pay attention to Jimmy’s first reaction..” He was clearly thinking ..oh S### what did you do..you didn’t have to destroy it “ :lol
I still crack up watching that. Outside the leg perhaps (not sure if he snapped it or just yanked it out of the socket), I'm sure the figure was fine after a redressing.

I still crack up watching that. Outside the leg perhaps (not sure if he snapped it or just yanked it out of the socket), I'm sure the figure was fine after a redressing.
It's pretty crazy even to this day :lol The right arm is definitely broken. It's just dangling there when he hands it back to Fallon. Wouldn't be surprised if the holster was toast as well since he just ripped the lower half of the clothing off.

I had never seen it before. But … eh … folks , Fallon did hand it to him with the intention of demonstrating where he broke his bones. So… it was a $ 300 prop.

In stock at TNS now. Soooo…hopefully mine will be shipping out soon then. 🙂

I saw that too and sent them an email. I paid it off at TNS a few weeks ago but haven't seen anything. I ordered something from them recently and also got the Mars Joker there no problem, so not too worried but thought it was weird for them to post it was in stock before shipping.

I just got this in today. Overall the figure looks great for the price. But I've already ordered a replacement body. I think the one it comes with is too bulky and I'm not a fan of the joints.

I think this could with just a little work be the best Indy available barring customs

It's pretty crazy even to this day :lol The right arm is definitely broken. It's just dangling there when he hands it back to Fallon. Wouldn't be surprised if the holster was toast as well since he just ripped the lower half of the clothing off.
Funny thing is, the figure mashed by Ford would be worth heaps more then a MIB version. :exactly:

I just got this in today. Overall the figure looks great for the price. But I've already ordered a replacement body. I think the one it comes with is too bulky and I'm not a fan of the joints.

I think this could with just a little work be the best Indy available barring customs
What body are you using?

I saw that too and sent them an email. I paid it off at TNS a few weeks ago but haven't seen anything. I ordered something from them recently and also got the Mars Joker there no problem, so not too worried but thought it was weird for them to post it was in stock before shipping.
I just ordered the S.King.S Bane from them to go with my DX19 and it shipped out from them after like 2 or 3 days. Should be fine.

So what's the secret in undoing the buckle on the web belt? Mine won't budge at all.

Back