Present Toys New York Butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If those knives are metal and leather then for $130 ain't bad. I remember paying $200 just for a set of knives.

Wondering if a bit of sanding on that bow to flatten it would work.
A little sanding and a repaint would improve it alright.

I can't understand why they didn't make it so that the mold lines were at the sides

Arrived today. Some really good bones with this one. He could use some heavy weathering but right outa the box he’s pretty decent.

IMG_2664.jpeg

IMG_2653.jpeg

Looks pretty good aside from the hat. I would also say if the head could be lowered, a bit that would really make it look better. It’s sitting a bit too high

I got this figure in my house recently. I give it about a 7.5/10. The belt looked like it would flake soon, so I gave it some Angelus leather paint treatment. Also repainted the mustache for seams. Was disappointed the coat was so flimsy, but it looks fine for display. The hat was the biggest disappointment in that, IMO, it is unusable. I want to add some sweat stains on the white shirt and sash to make the figure grittier, and will weather the shoes a bit. The pig head needs a serious repaint, but I don't plan on displaying him with that, so I will leave it for another day

Back