Present Toys New York Butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Product Specs:
Product Name: New York BUTCHER
Product Number:PT-sp48
Scale:1/6

List:
Authentic Head Sculpture * 1
Articulated Body * 1
Interchangeable Hands * 6
Tall paper Hat * 1
White pipe * 1
Knife set * 7
Leather Belt with Knife Pouch * 1 ( Leather production )
Weapon hammer * 1
Figure Stand * 1

Clothes:
Brown Coat * 1
Beige Shirt * 1
Vest * 1
Coffee colored pants * 1
Shoes * 1
Red white blue Mai*1

Release Date:2nd quarter 2023

184148phbybpw6raybklrd.jpg
184154lp77julu7ufstles.jpg
184153ii2uv2nsnlspvmv5.jpg
184200v66f2nn5wb506b99.jpg
184204ca8k2pecjcdvvwe2.jpg
184201lzaueytpo2teltue.jpg

184157k976ty3g6t3qr1r3 (1).jpg
184156nbf2fcoqvzfgb25f (1).jpg

Impressive. But will the Prod look this good?
Hasn't there been a number of releases of this character already?
A few by Redman toys and of course the many many customs that ppl keep on making. But this is only the second one from Present Toys. The first being the more formal clothing with the red overcoat.

While the production quality may not live up to the protos, I’m sure they will be better than Redman at least. I don’t have any of the others in hand, but based on pics, Indiana Jones is the only one that has really suffered from a tailoring standpoint. Their other figures in suits seem to have come out looking pretty great considering the price you’re paying.

Last edited:
Following with interest. I have aeon painted Rainman hs, Robbie’s shoes/top hat and tinelas outfit and metal/leather butcher knives.

Recast of the old MJ Choi… and again using the original in the photos and the iris outfit… so tbd on what it will look like - but it won’t be this.

Recast of the old MJ Choi… and again using the original in the photos and the iris outfit… so tbd on what it will look like - but it won’t be this.
Yep that’s what I noticed. hopefully they pull it off so it looks close to proto but won’t hold my breathe. If they do happen to nail it, I’ll pick it up. Movie ended up not being what I thought it’d be, but Bill the Butcher was an amazing character

Has anyone collected this one yet, I wonder if its any better than Rainman or Redman's version?

I've got to give it to Present Toys, for a knockoff company, they're upping their game.
Agreed! They've upgraded fairly quickly across the board on recent releases. Even the headsculpt paint apps. Gives me hope for their Rick Grimes and Edward Scissorhands. Would be great if they do an Indy 2.0 with this better tailoring.

I've been very selective when it comes to their releases but some of these recent ones are tempting.

The hat's a joke. And they didn't do a very good job on the moustache either!🧐

Other than that it looks pretty good.

If those knives are metal and leather then for $130 ain't bad. I remember paying $200 just for a set of knives.

Wondering if a bit of sanding on that bow to flatten it would work.

Back