Present Toys - 1/6 PT-49 New York Butcher (Bill from Gangs of New York)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg
b5.jpg
b6.jpg
b7.jpg
b8.jpg
b9.jpg
b10.jpg
b11.jpg
b12.jpg
b13.jpg
b14.jpg

Product Specs:
Product Name: New York BUTCHER
Product Number:PT-sp49
Scale:1/6

List:

Authentic Head Sculpture * 1
Articulated Body * 1
Interchangeable Hands * 6
High Hat * 1
White Pipe * 1
Knife set * 7
Reservoir and pig's head * 1
Knife set * 7
Belt harness case * 1 (made of genuine leather)
stick * 1
Bracket *1
Leather Belt with Knife Pouch * 1 (made of genuine leather)
Weapon hammer * 1
Figure Stand * 1

Clothes:
Black scarf * 1
Red coat * 1
Beige Shirt * 1
Vest * 1
Green pants * 1
Shoes * 1

Release Date:2nd quarter 2023

Now this looks interesting!

Anyone familiar with the brand? Are they the same guys that did Immortan Joe?

Immortan was by Premier Toys.

Present has released quite a few figures, which you'll find in various threads here. I haven't had any in hand so can't judge personally.

This thread seems to be rather slow, I had imagined more people would be interested in this. I remember years ago people were paying crazy money for a custom figure of Bill the Butcher, made by Rainman.

This thread seems to be rather slow, I had imagined more people would be interested in this. I remember years ago people were paying crazy money for a custom figure of Bill the Butcher, made by Rainman.

A) this thread is in the Historical/Military section, which is not the most accurate sub-forum for it in my humble opinion.
B) this is probably the 5th or 6th recasted version of this figure, so I think everyone who wants a Butcher has probably got one by now.
C) People were only paying crazy money because it was a Rainman figure. It wasn't that it was a popular character, it was more that it was just a figure created by an "elite" creator.

Either way, I think recast figures suck, so this thread can stay here, for all I care, where it will receive little to no attention. :monkey3

Great likeness! I hope Present Toys will at some point attempt their own Daniel Plainview from There Will Be Blood. There is an oil-covered Plainview on the way. I'd prefer him in his travel / squab-hunting attire.

Yea the hat is pretty awful, but the rest looks pretty nice. Tailoring is sharp and paint apps are bette than they used to do

You can see in this figure an example of how a nice sculpt can be totally destroyed by a little clear mistake. The moustache.

And the front seam on the hat.... not a good choice.

I remember all the "suffering" with the Sideshow R2 and its dome, then selling it, and now I always check the seams of everything lol

All in all, Redman seems to be the best Butcher around.

Back