Present toys - 1/6 Robot Police (T-1000)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyekye

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1686816869282.jpg

Last edited:
I get excited for a second, then I remember how bad Present Toys heads have been coming out lately. That Battle Damaged T-800 needs to be a home-run.

If they'd just improve their quality a little, it would alleviate a lot of the anxiety towards all these great, long neglected characters their tackling. Proto clothing looks pretty identical to the HT so that's probably what they're using for the solicitation pics. At least the hands are more in-scale.

Could this indicate that a Sarah and maybe even John might be on the cards?..

I get excited for a second, then I remember how bad Present Toys heads have been coming out lately. That Battle Damaged T-800 needs to be a home-run.

If they'd just improve their quality a little, it would alleviate a lot of the anxiety towards all these great, long neglected characters their tackling. Proto clothing looks pretty identical to the HT so that's probably what they're using for the solicitation pics. At least the hands are more in-scale.

Could this indicate that a Sarah and maybe even John might be on the cards?..

Yeah, while my first couple experiences with Present Toys were actually fairly positive, their more recent releases and pre-order teases have not instilled confidence head sculpt-wise.

This looks good though. Definite pre-order to pair with their Battle-Damaged T-800, and similar to the BD T-800 (compared to their recent, chipmunked “clean” version), hopefully any potential shortcomings with the final production head could be remedied by choosing the battle damaged head or the motorcycle cop look and still make for an impressive display companion.

Fingers crossed for Sarah and John!

Would also love a Biehn Kyle Reese…

I went through a period where I sold quite a few figures and my Hot Toys T-1000 was one I parted with. Part of me has regretted it. This could be a decent option for a replacement.

Nice. I'll see how the BD T800 comes out before I think about this though.

Is this figure #62 for them?

How many figures have they actually released?

You beat me to it, Wor-Gar. Present Toys seems to tease a new figure every other week and yet the vast majority have yet to see the light of day.

Based on those pics, I think this one looks pretty good.

I've got three of the Hot Toys T-1000 figures but may be interested in this one from Present Toys just to display one of the extra head sculpts. (I've got the sculpt that came with Sarah Connor, as well.) T2 is one of my major collections.

No split head here.

I had the Motorcycle Cop with knife hand and the Split-head Asylum version with hook-hand and bullet holes on display together.

The hole-head with stabbing finger would be a good third.

I have to say, the simple motorcycle cop with those mirrored glasses really looks menacing on the shelf.

Back