Present Toys - 1/6 PT-57-PT-58 Ghost Hunting Squad (Ghostbusters)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Planning on getting these. One wall left for a display in my new home office and the Ghost Busters-Hunting Squad is it :D.

Just hope the coming soon pic that someone posted for Egon and Ray is true and its not another 1-2 year wait after Venkman and Winston start shipping in Q4 2023 - Q1 2024.

Does anyone know if these are on course for the original release date or are they most likely to be delayed?

From onesixthkit facebook,preorder next week

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1701524742530.jpg
    FB_IMG_1701524742530.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1701524734777.jpg
    FB_IMG_1701524734777.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 0
These look pretty good. If I didn’t already have the Blitzways or if these were the GB II versions, I’d definitely pick them up.

These look pretty good. If I didn’t already have the Blitzways or if these were the GB II versions, I’d definitely pick them up.
I agree...they look good. I do not see why people THINK these are bad...they are more than decent, and actually look good. That's Egon, spot on, I cannot see Ray to really tell, but look well done imo.

The Ray and Egon sculpts are absolutely incredible in person.

Winston looks great but some folks got odd colored paint apps.

Worst of the batch was Venkman.

Wish they’d come out the gate with a deluxe set of all 4 and Slimer.
Haven’t PO’d any yet.
Think I’m at the point where I need to sell off 4 figures before adding 4 more.

At this point I'm just glad we're seeing more 1:6 versions especially for those who can't swing the blitzway set now.
i dont get these companies. they arent releasing much new figure so why no produce another batch and keep the revenue rolling?

Back