PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Denny is the most positive and listening figure producer I've seen. The man deserves being treated with some grace.
If the request is stated as a request it is not offensive, it gets offensive when people start guessing about pricing and ridiculing some options, compare to other producers. It does sound offensive.

Wake was insulted, even if some people did not get it. His work was nullified and he got mad, sure. Never address a person, speak of specific things (facts, not guesses), otherwise it does sound like an insult. And I think that all that relates to money should be communicated in PM first, or it is really becoming exhibitionistandic for a producer (it is good that Denny is so open even about financial issues, but why should he be?).

Everybody may suggest something, but make some research on how expensive it could be, or trust the producer, or just pass the figure. It is really simple.

I'm not a big buyer from Iminime, but I admire both their work, and Denny's attitude. If we support them, there could be a company that is most userfriendly of all.

Last edited:
These really are going to be one of you're best releases imo. The headsculpts alone totally rock :eek:. Seems only logic the price gets higher imo. It's still a reasonable price tbh for what you get + you get something very limited =)

Get over it guys. Sorry, seriously deal with it. Have you seen the quality of the original iminime releases vs. the new ones? You get what you pay for.

I'm sick of the constant *****ing in these threads.

Get over it guys. Sorry, seriously deal with it. Have you seen the quality of the original iminime releases vs. the new ones? You get what you pay for.

I'm sick of the constant *****ing in these threads.

:lecture

Something that will sadly always exist. It's like coming in to a Rainman thread :(

Actually the all board is becoming like this. People complaining and bickering in each and every thread. It's sad, annoying and maybe one of the main reason that could make me leave from here.

Actually the all board is becoming like this. People complaining and bickering in each and every thread. It's sad, annoying and maybe one of the main reason that could make me leave from here.

I feel you. It's hard to please everyone. That's obvious. But what's happening on the forums is the power of anonymity. People feel like they can say whatever they want so long as it's from behind a computer screen and they put a smiley face after it.

I get the comments that are constructive. I welcome those. Hell I partake in those. For instance when HTs captain America's shield was too small, or about the likeness on the IM3 tony stark. Even big companies listen to those comments. But criticism about price and value?! Have you ever seen a manufacturer or custom artist stop in the middle of things and say "you know what you are right let's lower prices!"? Not HT. Not EB. Rainman doesn't. Iminime shouldn't.

Good to see Denny,s active in these threads too lol Happy Birthday Denny. These Kill bill figs are amazing too bad my budget is taking a battering or I,d be all over the super set. Congrats to all that,s getting this is .amazing amazing amazing figs made me watch Killbill again.:D I,ll defiantly try get at least the yellow track suited set at a later date if possible.

Rainman's prices would be more than $1000 a FS if no one talked to him.
I apologized to Denny. That's it for me. When you have pages of "awesome", "can't wait", "that's the figure of my life" I'm sorry but I can't help thinking most people are missing the point. Of course, customizers and rich dudes will have another point of view. You won't read something from me in these threads again, that's for sure.

...what's happening on the forums is the power of anonymity. People feel like they can say whatever they want so long as it's from behind a computer screen and they put a smiley face after it.

:goodpost:

I find that I lurk more, post less often, and add people to my Ignore list the moment they post something rude or inconsiderate. There are 27 people on my Ignore list now. Every now and then someone will quote one of them, and I get a glimpse that tells me I did the right thing for my blood pressure. The Ignore list is a great invention.

:goodpost:

I find that I lurk more, post less often, and add people to my Ignore list the moment they post something rude or inconsiderate. There are 27 people on my Ignore list now. Every now and then someone will quote one of them, and I get a glimpse that tells me I did the right thing for my blood pressure. The Ignore list is a great invention.

Glad to see Im not on it.... yet! :p

I'm starting to see the tide turning as far as online commentary goes. Popular Science turned off comments on their website, as there was scientific evidence that negative comments affected people's understanding of an issue. I just saw Sideshow post on Facebook the other day about the "rules for posting". Decades of "the customer is always right" coupled with anonymity in the electronic age, leads anyone and everyone to say " This sucks" and that person ends up believing they're in the right. And it's not correct.

I'm intrigued by the fact that elvis1976 is getting fed up with the comments. For the last few months here, I've felt the moderation should be stepped up. There is a vocal minority of people here who do not contribute anything positive to the forum and always just pepper threads with jokes, insults or otherwise non-constructive messages. Just delete those posts and infract the posters. Infract them until they are banned.

I'm starting to see the tide turning as far as online commentary goes. Popular Science turned off comments on their website, as there was scientific evidence that negative comments affected people's understanding of an issue. I just saw Sideshow post on Facebook the other day about the "rules for posting". Decades of "the customer is always right" coupled with anonymity in the electronic age, leads anyone and everyone to say " This sucks" and that person ends up believing they're in the right. And it's not correct.

I'm intrigued by the fact that elvis1976 is getting fed up with the comments. For the last few months here, I've felt the moderation should be stepped up. There is a vocal minority of people here who do not contribute anything positive to the forum and always just pepper threads with jokes, insults or otherwise non-constructive messages. Just delete those posts and infract the posters. Infract them until they are banned.

:lol:lol that would mean way too much work :lol

:lol:lol that would mean way too much work :lol

Well, if it's bad enough that you're considering leaving, I would think it's time to do something about it. Maybe with the board upgrades that Darklord Dave is planning, moderation will be less time consuming. One-click infractions, perhaps.

The guy hires people that recognised companies use so the size of runs he does of course it's gonna get pricey but as far as am concerned if I don't like something I won't buy it why can't everyone else feel the same instead if constant nit picking

Back