PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] The Angry Bride

If it's going to be unweareable they might as well make it so that you can also put a neck post adapter in it so you can put it on the body..
If they do that, hopefully the hair in the back would be removable. Would be a cool accessory either way, but I can't imagine many people wanting to pose this figure wearing the helmet.

Wow just this morning I was just thinking about how cool it would be to have this figure. Off to a great start!

The problem is that the helmet and the house of blue leaves outfit are different she changes when he gets there.

There's the jumpsuit and the motorcycle suit. I'd be happy with either but would prefer one and then a completely different alternative if we were to get two.

If they offer the helmet though, theyd have to also include the leather suit. more chaching!!
Good point. I thought she was wearing the same motorcycle suit during that fight, but searching for images I now see they are different. Leather suit would be cooler IMO, but Iminime may prefer to go with the cheaper outfit option. And that is the look where she fought all those dudes, which is probably the most iconic scene from the films.

So, who the heck is this supposed to be? I know the hair is just laid on but I can't figure out the character. Is this an anime character of some sort?:dunno

So now that this has been revealed...

This was actually going to be Trevor's next project with iminime, but Denny decided to give the sculpt to Jang Jae Jin after the amazing job on Michonne. I can't say I'm disappointed, though, it's off to an incredible start!

The outfit is definitely going to be the House of Blue Leaves suit. I'll be pushing for a real metal sword, and "bloody option."

There is also a possibility that a very limited number of figures will be offered with high-quality rooted hair. Denny is still looking into this, though, so no promises.

Any idea if he's going to take on another project with iminime instead?

So, who the heck is this supposed to be? I know the hair is just laid on but I can't figure out the character. Is this an anime character of some sort?:dunno

If you can't figure out who it is by the thread title and WIP pic, you have no business here. :lol

Any idea if he's going to take on another project with iminime instead?

Trevor's next confirmed project with iminime is Leonard Shelby from "Memento."

Leather suit would be cooler IMO
Way cooler. Look at it on the DVD/BluRay cover. Niiiiice :D

There seems to be pics of another "Bride" figure by somebody else, that already comes with the normal yellow tracksuit (clean & bloody) anyway. Of course, an iMiniMe tracksuit might be more accurate & of better quality, but still.

Trevor's next confirmed project with iminime is Leonard Shelby from "Memento."

D'oh! I meant after that hahaha. Love memento and eagerly awaiting that figure. Just hope Trevor had another project lined up already with iminime.

Been waiting for this one! Work-in-progress looks great already. Would be fine with no helmet, can't imagine not displaying that head! Nice work so far Denny and team.

So now that this has been revealed...

This was actually going to be Trevor's next project with iminime, but Denny decided to give the sculpt to Jang Jae Jin after the amazing job on Michonne. I can't say I'm disappointed, though, it's off to an incredible start!

The outfit is definitely going to be the House of Blue Leaves suit. I'll be pushing for a real metal sword, and "bloody option."

There is also a possibility that a very limited number of figures will be offered with high-quality rooted hair. Denny is still looking into this, though, so no promises.

Sounds good! :hi5: The suit and body have to be tight on this figure!:exactly:

D'oh! I meant after that hahaha. Love memento and eagerly awaiting that figure. Just hope Trevor had another project lined up already with iminime.

Ahh, gotcha. ;) Nothing confirmed as of yet, Trevor is booked solid for quite a while doing other industry work, but I'll definitely be tossing ideas around and seeing what sticks for his 3rd project with them. :)

Sounds good! :hi5: The suit and body have to be tight on this figure!:exactly:

:exactly:

first glance I thought IMINIME was doing "angry birds". :lol

Back