PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] The Angry Bride

Aaaaaaaaaand this will be my 2nd Iminime purchase! Great sculpt so far, really excited for this :yess:

Awesome movie......awesome figure. Any one who owns Pulp Fiction this would look good with it ;-)

Looks awesome but I'm guessing as usual the unpainted option will not be offered?

i thought i wouldn't be interested in this but looking at this....i can't pass this up....not when i expect the swords to be made out of real metal and the shoes to be sculpted in a 3D printer...definitely a collectible and very recognizable.......also....can we please not mention what we think a DX set will have....its just wasted breath and really not a good idea to try and steer a personal idea into the overall presentation of the figure....me thinks Iminime could do fine by offering what he feels he should offer....if we start mixing in what we think should be a DX it will get convoluted real quick....just my thoughts....:-/

Last edited:

Definitely interested... I'd given up hope of a great 1/6 Bride a long time ago; if it's not offered bloody I know the first thing I'll be doing with mine :lecture

So now that this has been revealed...

This was actually going to be Trevor's next project with iminime, but Denny decided to give the sculpt to Jang Jae Jin after the amazing job on Michonne. I can't say I'm disappointed, though, it's off to an incredible start!

The outfit is definitely going to be the House of Blue Leaves suit. I'll be pushing for a real metal sword, and "bloody option."

There is also a possibility that a very limited number of figures will be offered with high-quality rooted hair. Denny is still looking into this, though, so no promises.

(Unwearable) helmet would be a nifty accessory:

KillBill3.jpeg

I've suggested the (unwearable) helmet, but it's not as easy to confirm as the Hanzo sword. I'll definitely be pushing for it, though. Great idea with the "helmet sculpt", Omar!

i agree with Marf and Wake....wearable helmet would look cool with a nice bike....i have to research a 1/6 bike...:)

Back