Premium Format Slave Leia - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the piece, but it's not like it's that expensive to get on the secondary market, is it?

it's been selling in the $400-500 range for the most part.

EDIT - looks like 3 of them went for around $300 this month on ebay, so maybe the prices are coming down again?!?!

Last edited:
congrats man! :rock

just noticed this is for the regular. i would ask if they have a crumb to throw in with it!

ex crumb isnt a big deal, i got so many of them from various releases. Think i will display her with the attakus crumb next to it, it's by far the best crumb to date.

ex crumb isnt a big deal, i got so many of them from various releases. Think i will display her with the attakus crumb next to it, it's by far the best crumb to date.

Well, I don't know if I would agree with that. The life size one from Sideshow is the best, but the 1/4 scale one that comes with this PF is also pretty nice. As exclusives go, it's pretty hard to beat, actually, since you get a whole other standalone statue.

Well, I don't know if I would agree with that. The life size one from Sideshow is the best, but the 1/4 scale one that comes with this PF is also pretty nice. As exclusives go, it's pretty hard to beat, actually, since you get a whole other standalone statue.

:exactly: what you said!

:slap well yeah obviously the life size one is a different story! but as far as 1/4 1/5 scale crumbs, attakus version cant be beat. I picked it up for $100 which was a steal, not sure if they still got a few left on ebay.

also got the 1/6 plastic version & the leia vs jabba version, they are alright too but no comparison to attakus statue.

anyone collect crumbs? lol

:slap well yeah obviously the life size one is a different story! but as far as 1/4 1/5 scale crumbs, attakus version cant be beat. I picked it up for $100 which was a steal, not sure if they still got a few left on ebay.

also got the 1/6 plastic version & the leia vs jabba version, they are alright too but no comparison to attakus statue.

anyone collect crumbs? lol

I have all of them except the life size.

And I have all of them. :) Well, except for the limited Salacious Crumb bust from Gentle Giant with the Santa hat, since it's identical to the normal bust (aside from that hat) and costs hundreds of dollars.

And I have all of them. :) Well, except for the limited Salacious Crumb bust from Gentle Giant with the Santa hat, since it's identical to the normal bust (aside from that hat) and costs hundreds of dollars.

what are your thoughts on the life size? I regret not getting it when it first came out (and I don't have any of the busts for the record :) )

It's one of my favorite pieces (although I do think that it's a little small to be truly life sized). If you can get one without breaking the bank, I'd recommend it.

there used to be a load of the PF slave leia's on fleabay, now, there doesn't seem to be any. if any of you lovely people out there fancy getting shot of one, drop me a line;)

:)

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

lol looks like we have quite a few crumb collectors here. one of my favorite sw characters despite how minor a role he playd

Back