Premium Format Slave Leia - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No kidding, that is a much better job. I just wish the jawline was not so small as well. Those eyes make me want to get one now that I see they can be corrected.

Wow, a year ago today was the last time I visited this thread, or anybody really.

Well, I've gotten better at painting eyes since them, and thought I'd re-repaint the eyes on my PF. I did this about a month ago, but somebody recently PMed me after seeing the older ones I did, so I thought I'd post these newest shots of mine.

Love those big brown eyes.

SlaveLeiaEyes.jpg

SlaveLeiaFullBody.jpg

This one really says, "I'm a gonna kick your ass!"
SlaveLeiaAttitude.jpg

SlaveLeiaBust.jpg

SlaveLeiaCloseUp.jpg

Wow, a year ago today was the last time I visited this thread, or anybody really.

Well, I've gotten better at painting eyes since them, and thought I'd re-repaint the eyes on my PF. I did this about a month ago, but somebody recently PMed me after seeing the older ones I did, so I thought I'd post these newest shots of mine.

Love those big brown eyes.

SlaveLeiaEyes.jpg

SlaveLeiaFullBody.jpg

This one really says, "I'm a gonna kick your ass!"
SlaveLeiaAttitude.jpg

SlaveLeiaBust.jpg

SlaveLeiaCloseUp.jpg

Painted professionally like this, she looks beautiful :clap. No more huge bulging eyes, that was the reason I easily passed on this PF...

Nice work.

Merry Christmas.

Trolling will not be tolerated.

And to all, a good night.

Back