Premier Toys Wasteland Gladiator 1/6th figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received & payed my invoice yesterday, so it will probably ship in the next days.
One of my grail figures for years, fingers crossed I picked up the better version of the 3 offerings.
Where did you order from?

I'm waiting for OSK's invoice.

I think we did pick the overall best of the three based on the initial proto-pics but won't know for sure until they are all out.

Man, the lack of photo reveals is just killing me.

I didn't PO this and wanted to see how it came out first... hoping I can still snag one if it looks nice. I always felt this was the best of the three protos.

anyone wonder where this company came from?

From the releases that are doing, I am wondering if they are somehow connected to VTS somehow?

Awful strong property to start from scratch? The are courting a very large , very neglected fanbase…..we are pretty pickey as a lot also…..

anyone wonder where this company came from?

From the releases that are doing, I am wondering if they are somehow connected to VTS somehow?

Awful strong property to start from scratch? The are courting a very large , very neglected fanbase…..we are pretty pickey as a lot also…..
They are not VTS trust me I know that particular brands MO. Since they are also Damtoys so they are specific when it comes to items.

So I took a plunge and ordered this, present toys has a weird sculpt, dark toys I might grab but give how long they take.

I'm impressed how quick this came out given they all went up the same time.

Where did you order from?

I'm waiting for OSK's invoice.

I think we did pick the overall best of the three based on the initial proto-pics but won't know for sure until they are all out.

Giantoy, my 1st ever order with them.
I wanted to try them out as a backup retailer, OSK is my number 1.
The rest of the bunch are coming out after many months, so it will be a long wait.
My hunch for which version to choose is usually correct, so I rolled the dice.

Personally , I mostly use Timewalker, but they didn't carry this.

They seem to stay away from some of the bootleg stuff.

Used KG and OSK…..OSK impressed me last order with the speed of shipping.

Personally , I mostly use Timewalker, but they didn't carry this.

They seem to stay away from some of the bootleg stuff.
They don’t have a choice. Sideshow has threatened every North American vender that if they carry bootlegs of any kind, they will get cut off from Hot Toys products (it doesn’t matter if HT, or SS have the licensing rights or not) — that is the word from an inside source.

Just received and paid the invoice from Kit.

Kit also has the first in hand photos...

268760275_4708506252572922_392158261876563342_n.jpg

:monkey3

Back