Premier Toys Wasteland Gladiator 1/6th figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I initially voted for Indy and Max, then when Indy started racing away and I considered that Rocco might only do the first one to hit 200, I un-voted Indy.

At the moment Indy is storming ahead, leaving Max and Dafoe trailing neck and neck.

I initially voted for Indy and Max, then when Indy started racing away and I considered that Rocco might only do the first one to hit 200, I un-voted Indy.

At the moment Indy is storming ahead, leaving Max and Dafoe trailing neck and neck.
I'm not on facebook, could you tell if he would be creating new sculpts or is it his old ones?

I'm not on facebook, could you tell if he would be creating new sculpts or is it his old ones?

It's got to be new ones because people are adding their own names to the list. There's 22 options at the moment.

The ones Kit Chen put in were Indy, Dafoe and Thor.

When is the voting over...?

Really would like a new Max sculpt... but a good Indy is always welcome. At we're passed the Jokers.

There's no specific details about how it works, apart from Kit saying: "Project engage when one gets 200 votes".

The current standing is:

Indy: 84
Max: 53
Dafoe: 51
1989 Alfred: 30
Emmett Brown: 21

...and so on.

These are the sculpts that appear to be the ones that would go into production if Max gets 200 votes:

mm1.jpg
mm2.jpg

He's in second place with 66 votes. Indiana Jones is on 96.

Last edited:
These are the sculpts that appear to be the ones that would go into production if Max gets 200 votes:

View attachment 536602View attachment 536603

He's in second place with 66 votes. Indiana Jones is on 96.
Yeah no these where his old sculpt the casts wasn't that great. I think if he redid it again as a 2021 version then it will be much better but that's my opinion.

Yeah no these where his old sculpt the casts wasn't that great. I think if he redid it again as a 2021 version then it will be much better but that's my opinion.

It's unclear what this vote really means, as Kit hasn't explained much.

Do you want to see production version of Rocco TheSculptor head sculpts? If so which character you wanted the most?

When I first read it I assumed he meant Rocco would make new sculpts for production. Now, after Renato Naciff posted the various sculpts from Rocco's Instagram, it's reading more like, 'Do you want to see production versions of Rocco's previously limited release sculpts?'

Yet, there is an 'Add an option' at the bottom of the poll, and there's probably options there that Rocco hasn't previously sculpted.

I have no idea what the outcome of all this will be.

Vimal Kerketta with Eleven's paintwork probably would've been a better choice, but he's probably too busy on other things to work with Kit at the moment.

EDIT:

There's a little more general insight in another of Kit's threads today.

Reference to Eleven's own sculpts:

not my decision for eleven’s sculpts but I am sure they won’t do it again, lots of recasts out there, some people bought recasts on eBay then buy another original from us make a claim using the previous recast head they bought from others, so personally I don’t hope eleven run a new batch

Reference to further collaborations with artists:

There’s a minimum order quantity, not every project successful, for each project I have to sell at least 50% to get back the cost, so it’s tough when cash flow got stuck. Anyway I hope to keep it going, offering more and more creation from artists

Last edited:
Hi guys, just a heads up, I have some potentially great news regarding a new 1/6 Road Warrior sculpt in the making. Beastmaster over on the Custom One Sixth Forum is considering doing a new run of his Road Warrior head sculpt. I think we would need over 30 people interested to get it off the ground. I have asked him for his permission to post an image of his 3D art on here but you can find him on

https://www.facebook.com/beastmasterart/
For those not on Facebook try searching under Beastmasterart on Google.

It might take a little while to get this off the ground (he currently has other 1/6 project work on) but I reckon it will be the best sculpt of the character ever. As a Road Warrior fanatic I need a decent Mel Gibson sculpt for my figure! We just need the interest there to make it happen. There is no official interest thread yet, but hopefully we will see something in the near future on Custom One-Sixth.

Last edited:
No, as I stated in my post above, there is no official interest thread/posting just yet. I am hoping he will issue one soon. I have made him aware of my announcement on this thread. Fingers crossed we can gain some traction over the coming weeks.

I've been waiting many years for beastmaster to finish that Mad Max Mel sculpt.

As to Rocco... those renders are from 2016. In this hobby, that's an Eon. Those renders would need to be updated, especially the hair. I don;t think I've ever seen one of Rocco's Mad Max sculpts in hand but I remember his sculpts tended to be on the large side.

Me too! Hopefully the time is drawing closer now to it being ready. I'm hoping as soon as his Leon and Matilda sculpts are done, Max will be next. It really will be the best option available if we can get this going. I've contacted quite a few sculptors over the last year and made enquiries about them taking on a Road Warrior sculpt but few seem interested. It's a shame as it's such a monumental classic in the world of dystopian sci-fi cinema and action movies in general.

Back