Premier Toys Wasteland Gladiator 1/6th figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like Proxima, I find it odd that this has released and no one has posted pictures. In most cases, that is not a good sign, so I'm concerned now. This was my top choice of the three. At least we have multiple choices though, so that's a plus in the long run.

Fingers crossed for this.

Got my invoice also want to see images before paying so I know they fixed what needed fixing.

I guess I'll have to take a chance on it and just pay it. I hope they fixed the jacket at least cause it's going to suck if I have to buy custom clothing.

They don’t have a choice. Sideshow has threatened every North American vender that if they carry bootlegs of any kind, they will get cut off from Hot Toys products (it doesn’t matter if HT, or SS have the licensing rights or not) — that is the word from an inside source.
TW carries all kinds of figures….

I doubt SSC has that much pull….of they do and they are leveraging it that way, I am glad I have another reason to never buy from them again.

I hate SSC……never buy from them.

Really would like to see some pictures of this... :tap
Same if it looks like we got the prototype without the necessary changes that it needed I'll probably be a bit pissed that I'll have to buy custom outfit or parts to make a decent RW Max.

I seldom take pictures right now as I am blocked in Hong Kong while we are shipping directly from China, I don’t have a chance to touch all figures.. I am a poor photographer thus I found it really hard to train my colleague to take better pictures… hopefully we can take more on hand pictures the coming year if the border between Hk and China open up

Attachments

• F51A9E57-3C3C-486B-B314-4771D02A432F.jpeg
    F51A9E57-3C3C-486B-B314-4771D02A432F.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 175
  • 8D3CD91E-E8B4-4D6F-93C4-0DA64616C3CF.jpeg
    8D3CD91E-E8B4-4D6F-93C4-0DA64616C3CF.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 172
  • C100DC04-7073-4734-AC27-FF9917FF57B2.jpeg
    C100DC04-7073-4734-AC27-FF9917FF57B2.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 172
YEEAAHH that doesn't look to good. They didn't bother fixing the jacket, the shoulder pad, or head sculpt.

TW carries all kinds of figures….

I doubt SSC has that much pull….of they do and they are leveraging it that way, I am glad I have another reason to never buy from them again.

I hate SSC……never buy from them.
I was surprised to find that out, as well, but it confirmed my suspicions when I received the scoop from a retailer first hand (back when Sideshow pulled their sponsorship of this site). Not long after was when I began to suspect, and that’s when I received the word — that’s also when I was told about how they intentionally (and heavily) limit the amount of Hot Toys products each retailer gets — which is why so many sites “sell out” of the most popular HT products. While Timewalker does carry a lot of product, they don’t carry (anymore) “unlicensed” figures of pop culture stuff (ie, nothing either HT or SS has licenses for). And, yes, the company that holds the distribution rights for the largest company in the 1/6 scale world, does indeed have that kind of pull (apparently) — and that’s why you don’t see that stuff (like Soosoo Toys) on retailers in North America that you’ll see on the Asian sites — because there isn’t crap the a-holes at Sideshow can do about them.

It's about what was expected. These 3 releases were always about parts just like the Hardy Maxs. I'm happy I picked up those and I'll probably feel the same about these. The pieces always find a place somewhere. I know our collecting mentality varies.

Back