Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope.

Pretty much perfect right out of the box. No QC issues whatsoever if that's what you are referring to.

Not the first time you open it, but how's the condition now? Any paint fading, rubber deterioration, etc?

Left knee joint magically broke on it's own. Otherwise mine is fine.

Strange, I remember one of HT chap owner did sell his with broken left knee joint too...
I assume the rubber is fine

Man, I just got mine today and WOW.

Honestly, I feel "satisfied" now having this thing. Its my first hot toys predator and probably the last (in a good way). What can any other predator do for me that this one doesnt?

Quality, style, and classic *** kicking goodness.

Man, I just got mine today and WOW.

Honestly, I feel "satisfied" now having this thing. Its my first hot toys predator and probably the last (in a good way). What can any other predator do for me that this one doesnt?

Quality, style, and classic *** kicking goodness.

I think your safe with the current City Hunter release!

Congrats on your purchase!!!

Another one of my favourite photos of him:

Predator2-4.jpg

I just got my Classic Predator. I found out that the dreadlock rings are not well painted, most of the rings are same color with the dreads, greyish. Shouldn't it be gold color?? I saw some of the pictures in the net, the rings are in gold color. Anyone has the same problem??

I just got my Classic Predator. I found out that the dreadlock rings are not well painted, most of the rings are same color with the dreads, greyish. Shouldn't it be gold color?? I saw some of the pictures in the net, the rings are in gold color. Anyone has the same problem??

They fade through friction. I hate it, but there's nothing you can do.

They fade through friction. I hate it, but there's nothing you can do.

But I got it new... Hmmm.. Another problem is the head, too loose. I know this happens to most of the classic predator figures. Other than that, I love this figure!!!

Back