Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember that condescending thing we mentioned? You did it again. You wouldn't even know Blade was a young lad if not for his youtube videos and profile pic.

Sorry, what I should have said was: precocious young man. :lol

Forger that I said anything about the armour! Christ...

I just think it looks more aesthetically pleasing. I was comparing the two, and my Shadow is no sloppier than my Classic, honestly. There is a bit less blending, but I figured that might be a stylistic choice.

Understandable. The lack of blending was my main curiosity, but we all know HT's capable of great paint. I was toying with the notion it might be a stylistic choice myself.

As for the armor, there's not much to it, but it looks like HT did all they need to IMO. Sort of shiny gray plastic with a nice dark wash to accentuate things.

My thoughts exactly. Most of the armor looks fine, it's just on the areas without wear or scrapeage where it's remotely noticeable. The NECA 1/4 P1 has the same issue. It's probably that they sculpted the left bicep armor as one piece in a softer plastic, so from certain angles, it doesn't have that shell-like effect that would push the 'metal factor.' Still a kickass figure and in no way a nitpick.

Yeah, relax kid, it's a chat forum. I'm not trying to kill, Spanbaouer. I'm just confused by what he's saying when I have the figure sitting a foot away from me.

I hear they have pills for that now.

Sorry, what I should have said was: precocious young man. :lol

"Heh, heh, heh, heh. The tiny one can't take a hint."

EZArticle-Link-gold-member.jpg

Anyone else love the mandibles closed look most?? Usually it's my least favorite way to pose a predator but for some reason it looks best with this figure.

I wonder if the open mandibles are just too open?

i have mine posed with closed mandibles too, looks meaner that way to me.

I'll let you guys try turn this into a NECA figure. :lol

Sometimes you just respond with anything at all that pops into your head don't you. It doesn't have to have a connection with anything that was said, you just put it out there. :exactly:

Last edited:
I actually too was confused for te record how anyone could think the armor looked like fake plastic, but that's just me I'm looking at it right in front of me and feel it looks very realistic.

I have to say he's grown on me a lot and I don"t miss the p1 anymore but I do miss the p1s ability to crouch though. And I HATE visible joints and I love this new torso so it pisses me off to admit I miss that torso joint.

Otherwise really like this guy!! Wow the hologram and light up eye is the best light up thing yet. It looks like a real hologram!!

I actually too was confused for te record how anyone could think the armor looked like fake plastic, but that's just me I'm looking at it right in front of me and feel it looks very realistic.

I don't have him yet but I'll look for it now that a point has been made of it and I'll probably end up agreeing with you.

I just wish this guy came with a regular Hot Toys stand. I got no use for that funky diorama stand. Same problem with the P1.

yep, im trying to find a second shadow pred stand myself, i just wanta basic predator stand for this guy, dont really care what the name plate says as im sure "classic" isnt his name lol

I don't have him yet but I'll look for it now that a point has been made of it and I'll probably end up agreeing with you.

I'm excited for you... I felt like I was waiting for this guy forever. I sold my P1 off early and being predator less is just a crime!

I can tell this is one guy I will love and love more over time. Some figures I'm gaga about and then the enthusiasm wears off but this one will remain one of my favorites no doubt.

One thing I encountered I wondered if anyone else has... Do you find his hip joints to be a tad loose?

I'm excited for you... I felt like I was waiting for this guy forever. I sold my P1 off early and being predator less is just a crime!

Thanks. Hopefully I'll be able to get him in one big package alongside the HT Superman and Enterbay T-800. Thats what I'm trying for anyway and if I can.....gonna be Christmas in February for me. :yess:

I just wish this guy came with a regular Hot Toys stand. I got no use for that funky diorama stand. Same problem with the P1.

I think this stand is really grat looking but I actually preferred the P1 stand because it was easier to pose him on. This stand forces his stance to be too narrow. With his legs spread further apart he feels more badass.

Also i swear he's gonna topple off this thing especially with the loose hips the croch grabbers are not even close to being able to grab his crotch.

Back