Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barneyburp.gif
sry can't help it.

Talk about out of scale, look at the anerixic Wolf Pred with the gigantic Predalien. Wolf is tiny, and Predalien is about 18" tall (when stood on straight legs) and WAYYYYY out of scale to him.

Personally, I'm not trying to recreate scenes. I just buy the ones I like because they look good. Some of these pessimists in here could win the lottery and would complain to death about paying the taxes.

Oh, and Merry Christmas fellow Predator freaks. :)

Mine is coming next Wednesday! After getting six figures this last year (HT T800 T1, HT Indy, HT Batman Toys Fair, HT Jack Sparrow, HT CR Superman and a custom Spenser (Zombie) Blondie/Clint), this will be the last one that I'll be able to afford :)

But it's a nice way to end my collecting spree! (At least for the time being!)

Merry Xmas everyone btw!

Talk about out of scale, look at the anerixic Wolf Pred with the gigantic Predalien. Wolf is tiny, and Predalien is about 18" tall (when stood on straight legs) and WAYYYYY out of scale to him.

Personally, I'm not trying to recreate scenes. I just buy the ones I like because they look good. Some of these pessimists in here could win the lottery and would complain to death about paying the taxes.

Oh, and Merry Christmas fellow Predator freaks. :)

I put a p1 body on my wolf pred, and he looks a 100x better.

I love mine, but haven't had too much time to play with it. The detail is amazing!

Tried to convert the classic in the P1. All I need now is the little piece of armor that goes on his arm. Never fully intended to keep him as the "classic" predator from Predators but might pick up another one of these.

171d53db.jpg

a6d5d355.jpg

b158b1a4.jpg

c52e16f2.jpg

Back