Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this figure yesterday and OMG what a figure!
Was totally blown away, didn't expect it to look as good as it does.
I knew it was good from all the pictures I've seen but nothing compares to when you see it live.

My new favorite Hot Toys collectible I think! :)

I only own one of these (Shadow) other then a missing mask and gun. I'm happy with it. Problem is its the only one I own so he is all there by himself with some droids to talk too.

All Predators have that WOW aspect to them, but Classic was a Major surprise when he turned up almost 11 months ago..... :hi5:

Yes, I'm a bit late to the party :impatient:, but better late than never :wink1:
Like this one so much that I'm definitely picking up the upcoming City Hunter Predator from Predator 2. If this wasn't in the making, I would buy another one to display one with the mask and one without the mask!

^^grats on the classic haul optimus!!:clap

this is what im trying hard to answer myself. one or the other.... will be mine.

keep goin back and forth.:cuckoo:

Thanks!

Some pictures:

Hottoys%20Classic%20Predator-5.jpg

Hottoys%20Classic%20Predator-6.jpg

Hottoys%20Classic%20Predator-7.jpg

Hottoys%20Classic%20Predator-3.jpg

I love this guy!:inlove

^^^wow....:love

ok yeah will need both classic and samurai. will now decide what to go for first, slowly save up for the other.

killer pics, well done!!

has anyone put the classic head on p1 bod?

Cool.
So I guess the issue with the color of the severed head doesn't bother you?

I have no idea what your talking about. Keep in mind I only own one of these. To me I see what pictures are up and go from there.

To answer your question if its on a Ironman or SW figure. If they where off color. Yes I would pass on it. But depending on the color. I have one clone that looks like a P. Rica. I went with that one.

Hello guys,
maybe you can help me, my classic got a broken feet peg (it was all glued for god knows what reason when i tried to move it it broke) so i need a new one.
Thanks guys

My Preds are all inside a detolf right next to my computer so if I turn my head one way... I see my Berserker, Classic, Falconer, Tracker, P1 and P2 form top to bottom I love my Pred clan and I have the new and improved P2 on PO... At least I hope its new and improved given Hot Toys QC records as of late... Still hoping Hot Toys will revist the Wolf and Elder Preds...

^^^bad-ass!!!

so trying to get the conversion for the classic pred to pred1 kit by creg customs now is like close to impossible yeah?

will the classic head fit on the p1 bod?

can you get classic into a crouched down postion or no?

lol at all me questions...sorry! :)

^^^bad-ass!!!

so trying to get the conversion for the classic pred to pred1 kit by creg customs now is like close to impossible yeah?

will the classic head fit on the p1 bod?

can you get classic into a crouched down postion or no?

lol at all me questions...sorry! :)

Thanks!

Dunno about Creg Customs sets, my trophies came off the original 1987 version.

I cant remember if the Classic Head fits on the original or not. I think it does. I think there has been some that have done it, I have never tried.

The Classic can NOT get into any of the deep crouch poses that the original 87 version can. Unfortunately that is the only down side to the new Pred bodies.

:lecture Awesomeness!

Thank you! :clap

Thanks!

Dunno about Creg Customs sets, my trophies came off the original 1987 version.

I cant remember if the Classic Head fits on the original or not. I think it does. I think there has been some that have done it, I have never tried.

The Classic can NOT get into any of the deep crouch poses that the original 87 version can. Unfortunately that is the only down side to the new Pred bodies.

Thank you! :clap

cheers of the info! :)

will have a look to see if i can find pics of classic head on p1 bod. dig how much smaller the mask/head looks on classic but luv the added artic and movie details of p1.

Back