Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine in yesterday. I'm going to eventually sell my P1 when I get a conversion kit from CREG Customs, but I'm going to be keeping a couple parts including the jungle base. I decided to put my Guardian on Classic's base, but without the animal skin. My original plan was to sell it, but it looks fine without the skin. I'm going to end up selling the skin, battle damaged bio mask, the super predator skull, and the hologram gauntlet w/holograms. My plan, with all that and selling the P1, is to at least break even with this purchase.

Classic01.jpg

Classic02.jpg

Are you interested in selling Guardian's skull trophy?

Sometimes I wish I sold my P1 for a little more money. I made a profit, but I know it could've been larger. I was expecting a couple nibbles within the first few days, not seven committed PM's all in one night. :lol
Ah, well. That sale served its purpose and I was able to get, um... whatever it was I was looking to buy at the time. All's well in the collection, can't complain.

So you did well, but still wish you had more....it's called greed.

I recently received my classic predator and I love it. I received a second batch version and now I'm looking to get my hands on a first batch version... Any advice???

Please excuse my ignorance first batch version ? Are there differences then

Here you go:wink1:

The armor on Batch 2 seems to me like its a slight shade darker than batch 1. Not too noticeable and might not even be in these coming pictures and its maybe just down the the individual figures but i thought i would mention it. The changes in the face details are obvious however in some of the body pictures you will notice that on batch 2 in the light patches it goes from brown to orange to cream almost turning the skin into P2 shades. You will mostly notice this on his sides, legs and head.

Ignore the mask Batch1-P1 is wearing in the out doors side by side pics i was checking the LED's on it and forgot remove it

dscf0991f.jpg

dscf0996vu.jpg

dscf0995j.jpg

dscf1001x.jpg

dscf1003e.jpg

I like both Variants. The differences in the face paint makes it look like its 2 different Predator' all together. And the minor armour paint, skin colouring and the fact im using one of them as a P1 makes it feel like i have 2 complete different figures! However, in light of the full body paint being different im wondering what people especially P. will do if they do not like the batch one head as it goes with the rest of it's body's colouring.

And as this is the Classic Thread here is the must-pose-pose.

dscf1012vl.jpg

dscf1011a.jpg

Plenty.

I've tried to show them in some of my pictures. Basically the paintwork is different on them. Batch one has a lighter paint scheme, fully painted eyes and silver mesh in the visor. Batch 2 has black mesh, a darker paint scheme and smaller painted eyes.

physically they are the same but the paint is different.

While i was typing my post got quoted. Woo!

I wonder if anybody here is going to provide pictures of a Classic-p1 with Gort mask?

Please dooo!

Are you interested in selling Guardian's skull trophy?

Probably not. I was planning on only keeping Guardian until/if HT remakes P2. I intended to resell him complete. I don't know though. I don't even know what price would convince me to part with it.

Plenty.

I've tried to show them in some of my pictures. Basically the paintwork is different on them. Batch one has a lighter paint scheme, fully painted eyes and silver mesh in the visor. Batch 2 has black mesh, a darker paint scheme and smaller painted eyes.

physically they are the same but the paint is different.

While i was typing my post got quoted. Woo!

Hm...thanks for the summary. So which is more "accurate"? And chances are anyone who has not gotten this already will get batch 2 eh?

Probably not. I was planning on only keeping Guardian until/if HT remakes P2. I intended to resell him complete. I don't know though. I don't even know what price would convince me to part with it.
Just thought I'd ask, however, thanks for the response.
If you do plan on selling Guardian, it's probably best to keep the set complete.

Hm...thanks for the summary. So which is more "accurate"? And chances are anyone who has not gotten this already will get batch 2 eh?
Batch 1 and 2 both have stuff which is more accurate than the other. Batch one's eyes and paleness. But then Batch 2 has the darker lenses and more quills. So its a toss up really.

Just about everybody will get a Batch 2 now. You would have to be very unlucky ( or lucky? ) to get the first batch.

There is still some first batch pieces on ebay now but the price has not been dropped since they were listed. They were listed at slightly more because they were out early and people would be willing to pay more. But now that all the batch 2's are out and at a lower price the remaining batch 1's will stay untouched until Classic's start to dissapear off ebay until the original auctions become the standard price in which case they will start turning up again. ( or the sellers lower them )

Im pretty happy ive got both versions now. And id advise if financially possible anybody who wanted multiples to try and get a first batch. Each batch has its charm.

All though you know in a year or two there will be a few Thousand batch 2's (3's?) floating around and at the moment there has only been like 8 batch 1's been accounted for. It might be the most ultra rare HT variant out there in years to come.

Last edited:
Back