Predator diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much do you think would be the price for the european customers including vat taxes and shipping cost?

How much do you think would be the price for the european customers including vat taxes and shipping cost?

You can easily calculate yourself

Item price + shipping (= +/- $45) + 19% = total price in USD => convert to EUR.

I still want to shoot some pics of my own dio, but he's been so well covered already, there's not much point in my posting any new pics. Amazing photo work everybody! :google

On a side note, I'd planned to bring my ADI 1/1 Wolf Pred mask back with me at the end of summer, but a couple of days before I was to leave, my P1 dio showed up! As much as I wanted to bring them both, I had to pick just one...:monkey4

After opening the box to have a look the dio won, and I hand carried that puppy all the way back to Japan with me. (Guess the Wolf bio will just have to wait till next summer...) :monkey2

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

My wait list just converted WOOOOT :chew:banana:banana

Put my order in when the predator 2 statue came out, just to give you an idea for people on it =)

Hi guys!

Although I thought it wasn't likely, my order for the exclusive just got converted. I'm very happy....... :)

Outstanding pics, as usual, MaulFan! Congrats on the EX Wait List conversion, bearmodel! This is nicest Predator piece Sideshow has ever done, at least in this scale. It even trumped my life-size Wolf mask replica, and I absolutely love that thing! I hope the P2 dio turns out as nice as this one did.

Too swamped with work right now, but I still want to take some outdoor pics with my P1 dio before winter arrives. When I do, I'll add a few new pics to the photo gallery here. :D

After seeing my exclusive in person, my gf placed a waitlist order two Thursdays ago. It changed over yesterday.

My waitlist converted over the weekend! Not sure if I'm going to keep this one, as I've already promised out my P2 exclusive, but nice to know the system works. I only entered the waitlist four weeks ago.

But no notice from SS? How do they normally handle conversions? Do they just let you know when it is anticipated to ship, so you can decide on it then?

Back