Predator diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But no notice from SS? How do they normally handle conversions? Do they just let you know when it is anticipated to ship, so you can decide on it then?

I haven't had a conversion after an item starts shipping, but my assumption would be that your conversion notice is your notice, your order become and order in the system and it ships out within a few days, provided they're not backed up. I believe there's links and details about what to do if you want to cancel when you're notified about the conversion in the same email.

Today i received my exclusive but have a little problem with the metal wires of the head, they don´t fix well with the holes of the armor. I don´t know if it is possible to move to correct the position.

¿what can i do?

I know that is possible to break but the idea of moving the wires is tempting me.

Haven't even put my EX together yet. Took a few pics last night cause I was thinking of selling, but when I opened it up, I knew I couldn't! He looks to cool. Can't wait for the P2 dio to come out! And hopefully we get some cool AVP & AVP:R dios! Not good movies, but would make some really kiler dios!

Some of you have moved the wires of the head to correct the position? is diffilcult, is dangerous?

Finally i moved mine carefully and it works perfectly, problem resolved. :chew:wacky

Amazing statue, here is my pictures:

P1080114x.jpg

P1080122x.jpg

P1080132x.jpg

P1080139x.jpg

P1080141x.jpg

P1080150x.jpg

P1080166x.jpg

Just ordered mine on second chance, I was thinking about buying from ebay too, glad I waited for it. :cool:

Home run again by Sideshow...the Alien/Predator dio line is very well done with few flaws.

Can't wait for the Predator 2 and I hope they continue with the AvP characters!

They should perhaps make some of the AvP dios inter-connecting...such as:

-Celtic vs. Grid Alien (sold separately and including the black bases but with additional bases atop that interconnect to show them doing battle against one another)
Exc: Gridless-head

-Scar Predator (by himself)
Exc: maskless head

-Alien vs. Chopper "face-off" (very similar to the McFarlane AvP series 2 dio...Chopper facing off against the Alien after being skewered)
No Exclusive

-Elder Predator (by himself as well)
No Exclusive

AVP:R
-Alien (generic)
No exclusive

-Wolf Predator (by himself)
Exc: Maskless head

-Pred-Alien (by herself)
No exclusive

-"Final Battle" Wolf Predator (interconnecting with "FB" Pred-Alien)

-"Final Battle" Pred-Alien (interconnecting with "FB" Wolf)

Home run again by Sideshow...the Alien/Predator dio line is very well done with few flaws.

Can't wait for the Predator 2 and I hope they continue with the AvP characters!

They should perhaps make some of the AvP dios inter-connecting...such as:

-Celtic vs. Grid Alien (sold separately and including the black bases but with additional bases atop that interconnect to show them doing battle against one another)
Exc: Gridless-head

-Scar Predator (by himself)
Exc: maskless head

-Alien vs. Chopper "face-off" (very similar to the McFarlane AvP series 2 dio...Chopper facing off against the Alien after being skewered)
No Exclusive

-Elder Predator (by himself as well)
No Exclusive

AVP:R
-Alien (generic)
No exclusive

-Wolf Predator (by himself)
Exc: Maskless head

-Pred-Alien (by herself)
No exclusive

-"Final Battle" Wolf Predator (interconnecting with "FB" Pred-Alien)

-"Final Battle" Pred-Alien (interconnecting with "FB" Wolf)

Sounds like a great Idea weather SS will do it is something else :monkey3

I HATE UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been chasing my Excluisve Predator Diorama around all morning. Just contacted SS to change my shipping prefernce to FedEx, the lesser of two evils. I'm so mad right now, I want that Predator in my hands.

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :banghead

If anyone who DIDN'T get the EX is interested, I'm planning on selling my Exclusive head only!

Drop me a pm. I won't be unreasonable like you'll find on eBay.

I submitted to be on the waitlist for this guy in August or September I can't remember and it converted and it's being shipped, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I'm ecstatic, I didn't think these were in circulation on the first market from SS still! WOW!

I submitted to be on the waitlist for this guy in August or September I can't remember and it converted and it's being shipped, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I'm ecstatic, I didn't think these were in circulation on the first market from SS still! WOW!
Congrats, my friend.

Congrats, my friend.

Yeah I almost bought it off eBay and some looking at some that the fellow freaks had here for sale but they were all well above retail. Did anyone know that these were still being sent out from SS?

So I just said what the hell and went on the wait list...

Back