Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was looking at plays cm's today and they didn't have indy instock like now so maybe they have had a shipment today and put the delivery time back for those who order pred from now on?

does that make any sense?:google

maybe, we see if it processes tommrow. they carnt be far behind if FP have shipped.

seriously ??!! Are they saying they don't have them now ?. :confused:
That ^^^^s !. :monkey4

Didn't some people get theirs from play ?. Don't tell me there taking too many pre orders !. :monkey4

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Na they have a new trick, they charge you, your package stays in packing for 5-6 days ! ! ! which ive never had before. then they send you a fake parcle tracking number that does not even exist with parcle force. Then when you ring them they tryed to tell me that it dont even ship till 16/01/09 and no money has been taken, at this point i got a bit mad at the lady on the phone, told her she needs to look at her screen harder because you took my bloody money on the 01/01/09 and then left the friggin parcle in packing for 5 days then gave me a phantom tracking number, after a few seconds she, says ooooo its lost and tells me i have to mail a form to belfast for a refund .................... if you agree its lost like give me a fuc king refund ! ! ! !

this also happend to ork brute and he got same packing dates and waiting times, so its just not a one off lost parcle, they screwed us over and lied about posting it to cover there mess / whats most pi ssed me off is that they know they didnt have it, why process my order and not give me my money back, instead of pretending to post it

man... that ^^^^s !!!
I hope they don't do this with the preds... god knows how they could even try and lie about losing a box this big !. :lol

man... that ^^^^s !!!
I hope they don't do this with the preds... god knows how they could even try and lie about losing a box this big !. :lol

if they do that to me again, i feel sorry for the person i talk to. Heads will roll for that price. will demand a manager on the phone lol

188024590_24647d38d0_o.jpg

:lol Thats a pain, have had any bother with them before or just that one item?

lol well sods law ... yes... a play trade item never turned up and the seller is just ignoreing me so its now gone to a claime, i have to wait 10 days for the responce. So i hope i get my money back :banghead not haveing much luck at the moment with play.com, But on a positive note my T2 Shotgun arived today from play :rock :rock

man sorry to hear that Raider, that would really annoy me........I thought FP would try and pull a fast one as the price I had for the CM was only £950 so about $1400 and cancel my order so I would have to pay the current listed price of £1,150 but no.....it just turned up without any notice.

what are you going to do as a next step ? :(

man sorry to hear that Raider, that would really annoy me........I thought FP would try and pull a fast one as the price I had for the CM was only £950 so about $1400 and cancel my order so I would have to pay the current listed price of £1,150 but no.....it just turned up without any notice.

what are you going to do as a next step ? :(

just been reading statue forum there seems to be a lot of people with left hand side tusk / teeth defects, that have been painted over, as if the mould was in poor shape :horror

just been reading statue forum there seems to be a lot of people with left hand side tusk / teeth defects, that have been painted over, as if the mould was in poor shape :horror

man... these guys are taking the pi%@ if thats true...!. :monkey4
If I end up getting this guy with alot of problems I'm probably just gonna get a refund .. to be honest I simply can't be assed messing around with them after all these stories. Depends how bad the damage is.
With predator being such a huge franchise now and with more movies probably going to be made I don't think this will be the last amazing piece ... but then again I would probably be buying it from play again. :rotfl

Lets just hope we get these things... and in one piece. :monkey4

What the hell are you guys displaying these things on ??!. :lol
I can't seem to find anything with enough depth or width to fit the cm alien on and apparently the predator is bigger. :lol

any one got a processing yet from play? we need to try get hold of someone at play who knows what a CM Predator is lol then maybe we will find out :rock

any one got a processing yet from play? we need to try get hold of someone at play who knows what a CM Predator is lol then maybe we will find out :rock

nope... not yet. I think it could be a week or two yet. When I had Indy on order he got moved back to the 16th of jan too then I canceled.
When did most of the indys actually ship ?.
It was way before the 16th I'm sure.

nope... not yet. I think it could be a week or two yet. When I had Indy on order he got moved back to the 16th of jan too then I canceled.
When did most of the indys actually ship ?.
It was way before the 16th I'm sure.

just before new year, so the date they put up dont mean nothing, thats why i hate it when you ring play and they just quote that date, they should have people you can talk to dedicated to an area of the site so they have product knowlage

just before new year, so the date they put up dont mean nothing, thats why i hate it when you ring play and they just quote that date, they should have people you can talk to dedicated to an area of the site so they have product knowlage

yeah. Thats the problem with play not being foucsed on one type of item. :banghead

I think this thread needs a little bump...

I'm hoping play.com charge me soon before I go on a crazy spending spree.... :lol
I'm sure they must be getting these things soon... :rock

Man.... I know this is going to be my grail if it arrives in decent nick.
Its gonna have a hard time beating the alien cm for me since its on my favorite franchise side but I do think the predator cm is an overall better statue...

I can't wait to see this thing ( hopefully in one piece ) with my own eyes....:drool:drool:drool

Back