Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think the cm's were in one of the blue ones

failboat2.jpg

:lol:lol

seriously, hope they come on the 30th for you guys :peace

i think the cm's were in one of the blue ones

failboat2.jpg

I would actually laugh. :lol:lol
I can imagine it on the news ...

" A boat todday crashed carrying predator cinemaquettes ".
The driver of the boat said he doesn't give a ^^^^ but raider and uscmhicks are crying their eyes out....:lol "

And yeah !. Fingers crossed for the 30th !. :rock

does anyone know why the dealers that sell discounts on everything produced by collectible companies get them on the products except for this piece :confused: places like alterego,bbts.........and i dont even know who else had/has them??

I just canceled this thing !. :horror:rotfl

I have had a look at the room these will be going in and after a long good thought I've come to a conclusion.

Heres why I shouldn't get it....

1) I can't really afford it ...

2) With the money I save I can actually get the room for all my other collectibles finally sorted and have them on display

3) Its way to big for the room it was going to go in.

4) I probably wouldn't of been bothered to get any displays custom made and anythign esle just seems to big.

5) I have a cat that likes to climb

6)I think at my current age although I love this hobby to death I am still not sure where or what wll happen so..... I don't feel comfortable spending 1 thousand pounds when there are other things I could do with more.

Heres why I should buy it...

1) Becuase its awesome..

:confused:

It doesn't add up. Therefore I have canceled and will instead for 1/10th of the price order the hot toys predator. Not as awesome , not as impressive but I have to be honest. I feel better about it.

Now someone tell me I made the right choice... :monkey2:monkey4:rotfl

If someone told me 6 months ago I would have had a chance to order this and not done so I would of laughed at them.

This is a very good example to show how we can feel we need something when we only want it.
Now that I need the money and room more than the predator ...I no longer need it , I just want it !.... :)

Oh and now I don't have to worry about damages.
I wish the rest of you good luck when getting these things !.

Maybe one day after college is over and I have a job and a bigger house ( and hopefully more money... :lol ) I will come back and get this guy..

You did the right thing :rock . Ive said all along the CM pred was not worth that kind of dosh :horror (to me that is)

I could not justify spending that amount on something like that!

P.S I was in the trafford centre and was in a model shop there, had some good pieces :naughty

thanks man !. Thats what I need to hear at the minute. :banana
Raiders gonna crucify me when he reads this.... :monkey1:rotfl

At the end of the day it doesnt matter what I, or anyone else thinks! :cool:

I go through the wanting phases all the time :lol , you can say oo well to a few quid and lesson learned, but not that kind of coin :horror. You could maybe sell it again yes, but there is no guarantee people would buy it with money the way it is now :nono . Anyone that really wanted it has pre-ordered it or got it now anyway. :D

Back