Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
back on topic we go !. :D:D

3100902589_c8818f93bf_o.jpg

when are we gonna get this thing... :monkey2:monkey2

Where is this pic from? The cabinet in the background looks great. What cabinet is it? I want to get a real high class cabinet for my stuff!

found a very small chip on one of the top teeth but apart from that i think hes fine

opinions! please

Last edited:
few more pics,all in all its an astounding statue and apart from one minor think seems in excellent order.

Last edited:
On the top left mandible? Nothing serious IMO. I can hardly notice it.

yes,you have a good eye!

you have to look up close and look for it to notice but if you look at the hole thing as we all will then its not a big thing i think.

there so much more detail to look at and admire anyway.

thanks for the input sport:cool:

found a very small chip on one of the top teeth but apart from that i think hes fine

opinions! please

For what this costs, there should be no chips, no matter how small and insignificant. I would send it back. My opinion. If this was a $300 PF, I would probably let something like that slide but not for something $1000+.

For what this costs, there should be no chips, no matter how small and insignificant. I would send it back. My opinion. If this was a $300 PF, I would probably let something like that slide but not for something $1000+.

Havok,

Please watch the original Predator before watching any AvP.

yes,you have a good eye!

you have to look up close and look for it to notice but if you look at the hole thing as we all will then its not a big thing i think.

there so much more detail to look at and admire anyway.

thanks for the input sport:cool:

No problemo :cool:

Something like that will be overshadowed by the rest of it's awesomeness.

It depends, does it really bother you? I would probably be ok,and not worry about it, though for a 1k item, it should be perfect

No problemo :cool:

Something like that will be overshadowed by the rest of it's awesomeness.

its still taken the point off the a major tooth,as awesome as it is i think i might send it back.damn it.
na thats fine mate would not worry about it,

what number did you get?

my pic isnt a good close up ,im in 2 minds about it but another collector told me its quite big after seing a blown up pic.:banghead

thanks again to all for opinions.:cool:

Guys play have put it back to 30/1/09:(

hmmmm... now im worried, play just screwed me over on my Sideshow Indy PF never got it and they still got my money lol little buggers, they best not charge me 1k for this and not deliver i will be even more pi ssed.

this will end up comeing out on valentines day, will have to tell my girlfriend i carnt take her out for a meal because i just bought a Cinemaquette predator, hears a pack off love hearts love ...... :lol ..... ill then wake up in hospital with the predator claws inbedded in my head and my CM Alien up my as s

_1611950_sweets300.jpg

hmmmm... now im worried, play just screwed me over on my Sideshow Indy PF never got it and they still got my money lol little buggers, they best not charge me 1k for this and not deliver i will be even more pi ssed.

seriously ??!! Are they saying they don't have them now ?. :confused:
That ^^^^s !. :monkey4

Didn't some people get theirs from play ?. Don't tell me there taking too many pre orders !. :monkey4
this will end up comeing out on valentines day, will have to tell my girlfriend i carnt take her out for a meal because i just bought a Cinemaquette predator, hears a pack off love hearts love ...... :lol ..... ill then wake up in hospital with the predator claws inbedded in my head and my CM Alien up my as s

_1611950_sweets300.jpg

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

i was looking at plays cm's today and they didn't have indy instock like now so maybe they have had a shipment today and put the delivery time back for those who order pred from now on?

does that make any sense?:google

Back