Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have FP told you that they allready shipped out your CM to you ?

i doubt it raider,i'm in fpi's first batch and as i said before they should have them hopefully 3rd week so 21 onward.they have alot of orders that wont be fulfilled in their first shipment so hope play come through for you in their first shipment:cool:

i doubt it raider,i'm in fpi's first batch and as i said before they should have them hopefully 3rd week so 21 onward.they have alot of orders that wont be fulfilled in their first shipment so hope play come through for you in their first shipment:cool:

its in transit to the uk, hopefully it will be in my hands by the end of the month....:D

so you guys think we wont see this till last week in jan, or feb time ? its up on play as 16/01/09

so you guys think we wont see this till last week in jan, or feb time ? its up on play as 16/01/09

yes,the first 16-18 people to order with fpi should receive theirs late jan early feb but i dont know when play.com are expecting theirs.

have you given play a call to ask about their shipment and where on their list you are?

yes,the first 16-16 people to order with fpi should receive theirs late jan early feb but i dont know when play.com are expecting theirs.

have you given play a call to ask about their shipment and when on their list you are?

they just quote there site date, because of the nature of play.com its not focused on Collectables so you only ever speak to some one that dont have a clue what a Cinemaquette Predator is till they look at there own site lol

they just quote there site date, because of the nature of play.com its not focused on Collectables so you only ever speak to some one that dont have a clue what a Cinemaquette Predator is till they look at there own site lol

That is so true, just got your PM raider, there is no way were gonna get this this month IMO! :monkey2:monkey2

oh!:( thats not very good,i went with fpi because they were the first to put it up for order and have stated they are the official uk dealer,so when i called them they were able to tell me exactly what place on the wait list i was at.

someone one told me they ordered a 1/4 scale street fighter PF from them and never got it so i hope not to many collectors get disappionted if they dont come through.

oh!:( thats not very good,i went with fpi because they were the first to put it up for order and have stated they are the official uk dealer,so when i called them they were able to tell me exactly what place on the wait list i was at.

someone one told me they ordered a 1/4 scale street fighter PF from them and never got it so i hope not to many collectors get disappionted if they dont come through.

well i got my Cinemaquette Alien from Play so they do get CMs in, just a matter of how many CMs they recive and how may are on there books, GG is first on the list upto now i think, so if she gets processing i whould not be far behind :rock

well i got my Cinemaquette Alien from Play so they do get CMs in, just a matter of how many CMs they recive and how may are on there books, GG is first on the list upto now i think, so if she gets processing i whould not be far behind :rock
did you get a good price on the alien?

ya got the last one from them in there sale before crimbo for £699 :rock

they had the terminator endo / LOTR / Indy up too but they sold realy quick

wow! BARGAIN:banana

dont know if you want aragorn cm but fpi have it at £500 while stocks last!

wow! BARGAIN:banana

dont know if you want aragorn cm but fpi have it at £500 while stocks last!

lol, na i only want the TX CM to go with my Endo CM then i got every one i want, That Aragorn looks nothing like him and is built from crappy silicon thats why its cheap lol, thanks for the heads up though :D

lol, na i only want the TX CM to go with my Endo CM then i got every one i want, That Aragorn looks nothing like him and is built from crappy silicon thats why its cheap lol, thanks for the heads up though :D

:lol yeah,when i fist saw inhand pics of aragorn the film gorillas in the mist imediately sprang to mind:eek: :rotfl

ya they attempted a planet of the apes line but it went wrong and converted it to aragorn to shift stock, they dont fool me or you see we know there secret :D

:lol

getting back to pred,i have thought of cancelling because its so alot of £ plus i have ss PF's coming soon also but £950 is such a good price considering if we were paying $2000 like usa collectors it would be like £1400.

£950 inclueding VAT and shipping is outstanding so i'm going to hold out for him.:banana

:lol

getting back to pred,i have thought of cancelling because its so alot of £ plus i have ss PF's coming soon also but £950 is such a good price considering if we were paying $2000 like usa collectors it would be like £1400.

£950 inclueding VAT and shipping is outstanding so i'm going to hold out for him.:banana

yes, also if you re-ordered with FP last time i looked they wanted £1150, thats another reason why i went with play.com, also i would not order direct as i belive the white glove treatment has been a masive cause of damage to statues with the re-packing process.

Back