Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Chris, Yeah you really can't see the broken quills but I know they are there like you said. I thought of yelling for a replacement but how would that one look. I think a discount would make me feel better and it would help to pay for the Iron Man Bust I ordered, LOL.

As long as you can live with it then it is ok. You could always ask for a discount, the worst they can do is say no, if you dont ask you dont get. I got an 80 euro discount on an item which was slighty damaged and I didnt want to go through the hassle of shipping it back and they didnt have a replacement anyway, it was them that offered the discount which was a nice gesture from them. I am chomping at the bit for my Iron Man bust, I cant wait to see this thing in the flesh.

If any of you guys want to sell your SS Predator Maquette EX to free up space let me know. I will gladly take it off your hands.:D

Last edited:
this is the coolest predator statue ever imo... im gonna try saving up to get one by the end of the year. hopefully prices come down by then, prob not.

i've decided to definately cancel,and i was only a week or 2 away from it arriving.

not sure spending £950 with uk economy get worse every day is a wise thing to do no matter how good this piece is.:(

good luck to the rest of you uk collectors picking it up

looks like fpi have their first shipment and my card is indeed being charged so looks i'll be getting it after all.should have him in a day or 2.:D

just hope play don't pull tonight. Should have the cash in tommorow transferred from paypal.
This is making me nervous.... :lol

i hope you all have to live on bread and milk for the next few months after paying for this :mad::mad:

i wish i had the money and room for this :monkey2:monkey2 im jealous

Back