Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can buy tays when he sells me his face hugger , if not i say we hijack his CM Predator and hold it to ransom

Now that sounds like a sweeeeet plan! You hearing this Tay, we both want things you have :gun:rotfl

BT have my internet connection and phone line and are holding it ransom , I've stole the neighbours wireless connection !.

Screw BT !. :banana:banana:banana

Hell yeah, ^^^^ing hate BT

:banana:banana:banana

or you can distract him with your women charms while we make off with the goodies

o ya.... also SCREW YOU BT !!!! LOL

you could probably steal it without me even noticing although be prepared for the death traps. Its like Indiana jones in here.

Sideshow boxes , banna boxes ( no dea where they came from :confused::rotfl ) , glasses filled with irn bru , papers , magazines and of course the killer cat.

Fluffy !. :horror:horror

you could probably steal it without me even noticing although be prepared for the death traps. Its like Indiana jones in here.

Sideshow boxes , banna boxes ( no dea where they came from :confused::rotfl ) , glasses filled with irn bru , papers , magazines and of course the killer cat.

as long as no giant bolders roll after you, as you escape im sure it will be fine lol

Indy1Boulder.jpg

or you can distract him with your women charms while we make off with the goodies

o ya.... also SCREW YOU BT !!!! LOL

Compromising my dignity for a CM Alien?...yup i'd do that! :rotfl

Now i'm scared :horror:monkey2

hey Tay and GG when did you put your order in with play.com for the predator, want to see who will get the first processing info in there account, then its up to them to keep the rest infromed lol

hey Tay and GG when did you put your order in with play.com for the predator, want to see who will get the first processing info in there account, then its up to them to keep the rest infromed lol

14th September...I think! Because I am pretty sure that it was a little before this but the data has changed in my account...I think..good to see im making so much sense! How about you raider?

14th September...I think! Because I am pretty sure that it was a little before this but the data has changed in my account...I think..good to see im making so much sense! How about you raider?

Your before me then, i messed up and ordered it without the cash back thing so had to cancle and re-order, my origional one was way before september.... i think.

so your now in the hot seat and as a result have to check your play account every 5 mins or you shall be hunted down predator style and shown no mercy lol

2yvwe3m.gif

Your before me then, i messed up and ordered it without the cash back thing so had to cancle and re-order, my origional one was way before september.... i think.

so your now in the hot seat and as a result have to check your play account every 5 mins or you shall be hunted down predator style and shown no mercy lol

2yvwe3m.gif

:rotfl:rotfl

Yes boss! though I have been doing that anyway! :lol

Back