Predator, Aliens and other figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customfig

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some of these figure I had posted them on the OSW forum awhile ago but anyway, these figures are all hand painted.

First is Venom, Ghost Rider, Batman, and Freddy
CIMG2081.jpg

Second is Aliens, and Predator
CIMG2082.jpg

CIMG2083.jpg

CIMG2084.jpg

CIMG2085.jpg

Yeah, just make him a little bit Freaky! :chew

So does the venom one. But i can see that the paint makes him look more like Carnage then venom :p. But Carnage is also a wicked symbiote so. Anyone know if hes made yet, as a 1/6 figure or anything?

I had a Carnage kit that looked kinda like that when I was little. Never did get around to finishing him though......it was just too tough for me :monkey5. Nice work!

Last edited:
So does the venom one. But i can see that the paint makes him look more like Carnage then venom :p. But Carnage is also a wicked symbiote so. Anyone know if hes made yet, as a 1/6 figure or anything?

Medicom made a 1/6 Carnage a few years back. He is still relatively easy to find. I am a Carnage fan and I really recommend it.

carnage_action_figure_12_inch_medicom_sideshow_figurine.jpg

Yeah I've seen them go for 80-100 bucks (minus shipping). One of the better Medicom Superhero (villain) figures in my opinion.

Yeah I've seen them go for 80-100 bucks (minus shipping). One of the better Medicom Superhero (villain) figures in my opinion.

That`s not too bad :D. Yeah ill keep a look out. And yes, id love to see Carnage in a future Spider-Man movie.

Probably the same guy who is selling Hicks for $2000 :lol
Ask for a shipping discount and buy them together.

Hehehe, dont have enough cash for that. And thats a dam expensive hicks might i say. Geez. Actually im after either, another wolf, a Asia Predator Exclusive, carnage, P2 BD, P2 or maybe a PredAlien. Can`t seem to make up my mind.

I started my 12" with Medicom's comic book figures but I've since moved on to Hot Toys stuff (Medicom not releasing any characters I care about also has something to do with it). I love my comic figures and everything but the comic look doesn't transfer as well to 12" figures in my opinion. There is so much more detail in paint and sculpting with the Predator figures and they have pretty much taken over my entire budget. Place a comic Spider-Man figure next to any Predator and I'd say most people would be more impressed by the Predator figure. I would still like a comic book Green Goblin though.....:D

So I would get another Pred if I were you Gahgantu.

I started my 12" with Medicom's comic book figures but I've since moved on to Hot Toys stuff (Medicom not releasing any characters I care about also has something to do with it). I love my comic figures and everything but the comic look doesn't transfer as well to 12" figures in my opinion. There is so much more detail in paint and sculpting with the Predator figures and they have pretty much taken over my entire budget. Place a comic Spider-Man figure next to any Predator and I'd say most people would be more impressed by the Predator figure. I would still like a comic book Green Goblin though.....:D

Yeah the predators are just amazing, probably the best detailed model kits ive ever seen, along with the aliens. But ive been more interested in comics really, since i was a little boy, and im trying the best i can to variate my collection as much as possible. For instance i have alot of preds coming my way right now and kinda waiting for the Predator 1 commando team and the predator. But i would much like to mix it up a bit with some Star Wars and Comical figures, like venom, carnage, spidey, green goblin etc. Seems that i`ll never loose my inner child ^^. Wich is good, ish ^^.

Back