Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't a couple of the Lost Clan that HT released a mixture of a couple of the Predators.
The Lost Predator (Borg) is Borg, with a Boar Bio, and Hippie staff. His armor is unique.

The Guardian Predator (Gort), is on a P1 body with a P1 head and P2 armor. Oh, and his color is completely off compared to the screen-used Gort costume..

Uh, no?

P2 armor and what I assume is P2's paint scheme..

They'd definitely make Anytime 2. They already have everything they need.

would be awesome if they did re-release... if not im hoping for Ram. im sure it will have a different name though :monkey4

Of course it will.. Obvious 5 year old Power Ranger names > clever, unique, ancient FAN GIVEN names..

Ram's the one I'm most looking forward to also.

I can see it now: "Bruiser Predator", "Warrior Predator", "Ravager Predator"... actually, those aren't half-bad.

The Lost Predator (Borg) is Borg, with a Boar Bio, and Hippie staff. His armor is unique.

The Guardian Predator (Gort), is on a P1 body with a P1 head and P2 armor. Oh, and his color is completely off compared to the screen-used Gort costume..
what's irritating is NECA got the Gort coloring wrong too. i'll probably just swap the head out onto one of the P2 figures.

I can't believe people are still buying this off ebay. Don't they realize a little patience can save you 100-200 bucks?

I can't believe people are still buying this off ebay. Don't they realize a little patience can save you 100-200 bucks?
no, they probably don't know there's a legitimate way to get it, and just found it by searching "hot toys predator" on ebay. or they live in countries where it would cost an extra 100-200 bucks in shipping and customs charges to get it from SSC anyway.

that's where scalpers get most of their sales. dip____s who don't know any better and collectors who have no other choice because of SSC's shipping policies.

Well I have only one thing to say to those customers ''If It Makes You Happy''
i wouldn't say that. buying from scalpers instead of legitimate retailers just perpetuates the problem and screws other collectors.

that's where scalpers get most of their sales. dip____s who don't know any better and collectors who have no other choice because of SSC's shipping policies.

That's what I'm looking for, unfortunately, one of those sales if it costs less then the total cost I'd have with Sideshow which all things considered makes me pay about $390 in total. But haven't had much luck so far. Up to now every sale I saw ended with a higher total cost (considering customs when outside the euro zone) then on Sideshow. So, no luck so far... Of course I don't want to support scalpers, but I also want to pay less...

But apart from this situation I believe most of those folks buy from ebay because they don't know other option. Not everyone knows the product is sold at a store called Sideshow they may haven't heard of before.

That's what I'm looking for, unfortunately, one of those sales if it costs less then the total cost I'd have with Sideshow which all things considered makes me pay about $390 in total. But haven't had much luck so far. Up to now every sale I saw ended with a higher total cost (considering customs when outside the euro zone) then on Sideshow. So, no luck so far... Of course I don't want to support scalpers, but I also want to pay less...

But apart from this situation I believe most of those folks buy from ebay because they don't know other option. Not everyone knows the product is sold at a store called Sideshow they may haven't heard of before.
yeah, that sucks. all i'd say is maybe wait for other online retailers with sane shipping to get some of these.
Batman is sold out but shadow pred still available on SS, WTF?
what's so surprising about that? the Batman license is one of HT's biggest sellers. Predator can never compete with it on any level and most collectors have no idea what this pred with minimal accessories/features is from.

yeah, that sucks. all i'd say is maybe wait for other online retailers with sane shipping to get some of these.

Yeah, I'm trying that as well... and also no luck so far :( . Already asked on OSB, Forbidden Planet and BBTS at least. On OSB they tried, but unfortunately they couldn't get it. They had an offer from a scalper, but Mr. Waiman is definitely a serious person and seller and told the scalper to stick them in the $%& (in other words). I think he did the right thing. :lecture

OSB has always been pretty solid. and it probably wouldn't hurt to keep asking.

have you tried Toys2?
https://www.toys2.net/home.php

apparently they get exclusives like this after they've sold out. i've never ordered anything from them but they get pretty good word-of-mouth on here from people would couldn't order from SSC.

Back